Chapter 21

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 21: The Educated Youth Who Was Bitter and Hateful

    Tian Ji suddenly realized [The other thing is to visit my sister and change the ending of my sister, and this matter can be easily found out. After Zhou Yang found out, he thinks that you should not visit your sister...]

    Tian Ji looked at Yu Heng excitedly , said his inner guess and said [He knew that you didn't visit your sister, but why did he know? because he was born again. 】

    Yu Heng nodded in agreement, and Tian Ji suddenly realized that 【How can I say that Zhou Yang's soul power is particularly strong, I thought it was because he was the male protagonist, but it was because of rebirth. 】

    Zhou Yang didn't know that his biggest secret had been noticed by Yu Heng and Tian Ji. At this time, he was intent on blocking Yu Heng's Qingyun Road, but when he saw Anyangli's sister Anyangxue at the school gate, Zhou Yang suddenly Thinking of provoking the relationship between Yan Yuheng and Anyang Li, how could it be easier to operate and maximize benefits by marrying Anyang Xue by himself?

    The more he thought about it, the more Zhou Yang felt that this was a good idea. He couldn't help but look at Anyang. Anyang Xue was naturally beautiful, especially with her snow-white skin, but what was more noticeable was the temperament of Anyang Li. The strong bookishness and softness are intertwined, making this woman full of charming charm.

    The more Zhou Yang looked at Anyang Xue, the more itchy his heart became. This is a woman with outstanding appearance, charming temperament and a proud family background. She is better than his previous wife. How can such a good woman be spoiled by Yan Yuheng's beast? belongs to him.     Thinking of this, Zhou Yang stepped forward, raised a gentle and unrestrained smile, and said politely: "This girl, I think you have stopped here for a long time, but who are you waiting for? I am from Imperial College. Freshman, it's very hot today, I'll help you find someone at school, so you don't have to wait here."     Anyangxue glanced at Zhou Yang and said lightly, "No, the person I'm waiting for is here." , looked behind Zhou Yang.     Zhou Yang turned around and looked back, and saw An Yangli and Yan Yuheng coming here together.

    Anyang Li Yang waved his hand and smiled brightly: "Sister, it's been a long time!" After speaking, he reached out to take the two small bags in Anyang Xue's hand. Who knew that Anyang Xue gave one of them to him, but put the other one away. Don't let him take it from behind.

    Anyang Li looked at Anyang Xue in surprise, Anyang Xue glanced at the handsome Yu Heng with a blushing face, lowered his head and said, "This is the stew specially made by my mother for Big Brother Yan, and my mother told me to hand it over to Big Brother Yan. , so as not to be eaten by a greedy cat like you."

    Anyang Li shouted that he was wronged, how could he be such a person: "Sister, you can't wrong your brother like this, my heart hurts."

    Zhou Yang, who was watching everything next to him, also said It was very heartache. I originally wanted to pry Yan Yuheng's corner. After all, being with him, the richest man, is much more promising and happier than being with a future murderer.

    But Anyang Xue, who was cold and frosty to him, was as gentle as the first snow melting to Yan Yuheng, and there was a charming blush on her cheeks, so beautiful that people couldn't bear to blink.     In addition to being sad, Zhou Yang was even more angry, angry that Anyang was blind with snow eyes, it was obviously a peony flower of national color and heavenly fragrance, but he wanted to stick it in Yan Yuheng's cow dung instead of being cared for in the palm of his hand.     When Zhou Yang was feeling pity for Anyang Xue, Anyang Li finally saw him and asked curiously: "Huh? Who are you? What are you doing here?" Disdainful, he immediately said with a displeased face: "My sister and I are talking here, why have you been standing here eavesdropping?"     Zhou Yang felt wronged: "I didn't." He still had to defend himself, and in a blink of an eye he saw standing beside him. Yan Yuheng looked at him with a half-smile but not a smile, Zhou Yang immediately felt a sense of embarrassment in his heart, and finally said hurriedly: "I just want to help, since I don't need it, I'll go first." , turned around and walked away quickly.     Anyangli looked at Zhou Yang's quickly leaving figure, thinking of the three-foot-long saliva he drooled at his sister before, and couldn't help sneering: "Toad-toad wants to eat swan meat, let's not talk about whether swan meat can be eaten. Xiao thinks, Xiao thinks that he should pretend to be a human first, so who can't see his dirty mind with such a disgusting look?"