Chapter 43

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

chapter 43

    Yu Heng actually prefers to cooperate with the state. Although he made this software to make money by selling it, he did not intend to become a multi-millionaire. All he wanted was to make some money to eat and wear clothes.

    Moreover, this software has obvious ability to fight against criminals, Yu Heng can easily get merits by this, why not do it?

    Yu Heng thought so, and finally said: "You don't want to marry a wealthy family from the capital?"

    Chu Lihe looked indifferent: "Naturally I don't want to."

    Yu Heng nodded in understanding, but said: "I made this software although For the money, but I only need enough money to spend it."

    Chu Lihe looked tense, knowing that Yu Heng meant refusal, and he didn't blame Yu Heng in his heart, but he was a little depressed for a while, and it seemed that he was still in the end. Can't escape the fate of being married.

    Not wanting, Yu Heng continued: "But you are my friend, you are so embarrassed, I can obviously help you, naturally I can't stand by, why not..."

    Yu Heng asked Chu Lihe and Liu Yu to connect at the same time, so that the Chu family could The Liu family jointly recommended and sold his software to the country. In this way, both the Chu family and the Liu family could benefit, and Chu Lihe would not have to marry a wealthy family daughter.

    Liu Yu didn't expect that he and the Liu family would have a share in this matter. He and Chu Lihe looked at each other and thought in his heart that Yu Heng was really a sincere and straightforward person who treated his friends equally.

    Liu Yu thought of Yu Heng in his heart, but also said with worry: "You are so innocent and simple, I am really worried that one day you will be deceived and help people with money."

    Chu Lihe nodded in agreement and said, "Liu Yu is right. , you still have to be careful, Mei Xue didn't lie to you before, and almost took you..."

    Although he didn't say it, everyone knew what he didn't say, and Yu Heng's handsome face immediately turned blue and white.

    Yu Heng said with a cold face: "I will naturally pay attention. It is also because of your good character that I have a crush on you two. If you two are unwilling, then I will go to other people as well."

    Liu Yu and Chu Lihe immediately pulled Yu Heng to say a few good words, which made Yu Heng's face a little gentler.

    At this moment, Liu Yu suddenly reacted and looked at Chu Lihe and said, "Hey, I didn't know about you wanting to marry a rich family's daughter. Why didn't you tell me."

    Chu Lihe's face After a while of embarrassment, he always took the second and third child, the best route in the world, but now he is going to be taken out as a cargo to marry him, but there is no way to do it, he is naturally embarrassed to take it out in his own place. Said in front of the group of brothers.

    Of course, he was actually embarrassed to say it in front of Yu Heng, but seeing that the road where he didn't need to marry was in front of him, he didn't care about being ashamed and telling Yu Heng, but even so, he still had to support Liu Yu. Everyone has self-esteem.

    Chu Lihe hadn't come up with any excuse yet, but Liu Yu, who had a rare inspiration, said, "Marrying with you, the rich and powerful daughter from the capital is Lin Xingtong who came over this week, right?"