Chapter 91

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 91 The Strong Man in the End Times Rebirth

    Yu Heng rested at home for a year, either eating or sleeping. Although Chu Keting was still busy, Chu Keting went out and came back on time every day, and sometimes cooked food for Yu Heng clumsily.

    Worrying that Yu Heng was bored and lonely at home alone, Chu Keting asked Yu Heng to hold a cat or dog to raise, Yu Heng really went to hold the cat and came back, but Yu Heng found out that Chu Keting was allergic to cat hair , Although it wasn't serious, it was just a sneeze, but seeing that Chukting would rather hold back and not say it, Yu Heng sighed helplessly, and finally gave the chubby, slap-sized kitten to someone else.

    While Yu Heng was resting for a year, Gu Xike often brought Lan Yang and the others to visit Yu Heng, to prepare delicious food for Yu Heng, and to bring any good things to him, fruit and ice in summer, and ice in winter. Send fur to send mutton radish.

    Although Lin Mu didn't get any definite news from Gu Xike's mouth, but seeing Gu Xike's nervous appearance of Yu Heng, he probably guessed that something happened to Yu Heng's body, so he joined Gu Xike in the feeding. The ranks of Yu Heng.

    After a year of rest, Yu Heng did gain some weight and looked like a young man, but Yu Heng clearly felt that his vitality was rapidly losing, and the originally predicted ten-year lifespan was estimated to be gone.

    Under such circumstances, Yu Heng naturally could no longer be idle. No matter how Chukting objected, Yu Heng insisted on returning to the laboratory.

    Chu Keting had no choice, and finally decided to let him follow Yu Heng, clearly pretending to be Yu Heng's assistant.

    Yu Heng knew that Chu Keting was actually worried that the secrets in Yu Heng's blood would be discovered. He knew too much how crazy the researchers were, and that they could do anything that was unconscionable. Chu Keting was worried that he would not Look, the next time I see Yu Heng, it will be on the test bench.

    Yu Heng also asked Chu Keting to follow, and even in order not to let anyone discover the secret, Chu Keting asked Yu Heng to work alone in a team, not even an assistant researcher. It is an ability user, but Chukting has not seen Yu Heng use his ability for a long time, and his tolerance for cold and heat is not even as good as that of ordinary people who can practice.

    It took Yu Heng a whole year to finally research the zombie virus vaccine when his body completely collapsed. For this, he pumped more than three people's blood on his body.

    The zombie virus vaccine was developed, the major bases were rejoicing, everyone was dancing with joy, but Yu Heng was already lying in bed and couldn't get up.

    It was only at this time that Lin Mu learned from Gu Xike's mouth that it turned out that Yu Heng was seriously injured in the previous mission and lost his life.

    Yu Heng didn't like such scenes of life and death, and to be honest, the wounds of the soul have not been good. Although he looked normal all these years, Yu Heng was actually tortured by the pain from the soul. I feel that I have endured enough.

    At the end of his life, Yu Heng only saw Chu Keting, the father of this world, and he said to Chu Keting, who had tears in his eyes: "When I was a child, I always wanted to grow up. When I grow up, you will grow old, so that It's time for me to take care of you, not you to take care of me. I thought, when that time comes, I will always be by your side, and I will never abandon you. I am really tired of being left alone. At home, the days when you never came back. At that time, I promised in my heart that I would definitely accompany you and would never make you feel lonely and lonely, but now it seems that I am going to break my promise.”