Chapter 90

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 90 The Powerhouse in the End Times Rebirth

    How Gu Xike and others dealt with Qin Su, Yu Heng did not know, he only knew that he did not see Qin Su in the car on the return journey, and the men who used to be Yang Xinli and Qin Su were quite honest along the way. , A lot of diligence in doing things.

    Back at the base, Yu Heng handed over the arms that Yang Xinli had placed in the bracelet space to the base, and Yu Heng took the bracelet himself. The effect of the spiritual spring in the bracelet space was particularly good, and Yu Heng always felt that the spiritual spring was useful. Yes, otherwise Tiandao would not have given the bracelet to Yang Xinli.

    In addition to these, Yu Heng released the mutant eagle that was finally healed in the space, and Tang Beicheng finally succeeded in contracting with this mutant beast.

    After explaining everything clearly, Yu Heng entered the vacation phase, not only Gu Xike and others cared about Yu Heng's body, but Yu Heng himself also cared about his little life, so the rest time was very important to Yu Heng. Importantly, in addition to rest, Yu Heng also began to take the road of health preservation.

    He goes to bed early every day, wakes up early, eats on time, does not move except for his brain, and leaves work on time when he goes to the laboratory. Even if the experiment is imminent, Yu Heng doesn't care, he just wants to rest anyway.

    Even so, Yu Heng didn't live long, he only lived for five years.

    In the winter when he returned to the base, Yu Heng entered the laboratory after resting for a while. During this mission, he got a lot of plants and xenografts.

    Heterophyte is an evolved plant, and its research value is naturally great. As for those plants that have not evolved, Yu Heng feels that it is more valuable for research. They can strengthen themselves in the polluted soil and even survive quite moisturizing. ability.

    Through genetic analysis of these plants, Yu Heng finally found the key gene. Before spring came, Yu Heng successfully cultivated the spiritual spring in the bracelet space to grow in polluted soil without absorbing any zombie virus. of crops.

    In the next six months, Yu Heng cultivated various edible plants one after another. After Yu Heng cultivated fruit trees, Yu Heng finally handed over all the relevant information to others, so that others could continue this matter. There are more important things to do.

    Yu Heng entered the zombie virus vaccine laboratory where Chukting was located.

    In the following years, he has been researching zombie viruses, and has almost never left the base again.

    The research on the zombie virus vaccine was not smooth, and it was not until the soldiers who went out on the mission brought back a xenograft, things did not progress.

    This xenograft contains a protein, and this protein is the key to the zombie virus vaccine, but after careful research, Yu Heng and others found that the protein in this xenograft was not synthesized by the xenograft itself Instead, it was absorbed from the soil by the heterophytes. After comparison, it was finally confirmed that this protein was a blood protein.

    Yu Heng sighed that the current xenografts are getting more and more powerful, and they can directly absorb protein, while carefully asking the soldiers where the xenophyte grows and the environment, and finally got a bad news, because the source of the xenophyte is the source. In the valley where the yin and yang fruit grew.