Chapter 84

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 84 The Powerhouse in the End Times Rebirth

    The soil problem is a little more serious.

    The rivers flowing through the earth, the water veins hidden in the ground, and the rain falling from the sky, these water sources containing zombie viruses will pollute the soil, but human beings can do nothing about it.

    And there is really too much soil in this world to purify like water. Yu Heng finally thought of two ways. One was to wait for the zombie virus vaccine to spread over every inch of land and every water source. Sprinkle the entire earth, and at the same time go deep into the ground and the ocean. It is impossible to make sure that there is no virus left.

    This method is obviously not feasible.

    Another is to look for crops that are bred to adapt to today's soils without absorbing viruses during growth.

    Yu Heng has been doing this for a long time. After soaking in the laboratory for a month, Yu Heng rarely came out to rest for a day.

    Yu Heng looked at Gu Xike and the others and asked, "Do you have any business with me?"

    Gu Xike said, "I want to invite you to complete a mission together."

    Yu Heng asked, "Where is the mission?

    " Hua Ting, who was about to follow him, replied: "In the Bashu area, satellites have recently detected a special energy fluctuation in a no-man's land in a primitive forest in Bashu, and the mutant animals and plants in the forest behave strangely, all rushing towards the area with energy fluctuations. , leading them to worry about what would happen to Bashu, so let us lead the team over to see."

    Yu Heng nodded understandingly: "I see, that's alright, I just want to go out for a walk." After Yue had no breakthrough, Yu Heng planned to go outside to find some samples.     After agreeing on the departure time with Yu Heng, Gu Xike and the others left. On the day of departure, Yu Heng wore a down jacket and a wool cap and got into the car that Gu Xike drove over empty-handed.     This car was still the one they drove back. After Yu Heng sat on it, he looked at the back and asked, "Who else is there besides us for this mission?"

    Lan Yang carefully glanced at Yu Heng before saying, "Great God, don't be angry when I told you."

    "..." Yu Heng said with a stern face, "You don't need to say anything."

    Jiang Ling said: " It seems that the Great God already knows who it is."

    Yu Heng said: "The people who can make me angry must be the people I hate. I have such a good temper, and there are only a handful of people who I hate."

    Lin Mu said, "We just found out about them . We will also be together."

    Yu Heng asked: "This task is an official task, why can they be together?"

    Gu Xike said: "It was Yang Xinli who proposed it first, and Hua Ting guaranteed it."

    Yu Heng didn't want to talk anymore, Hua Ting was the second male supporting role. No, is this a deep-rooted love for Yang Xinli?

    When it was time to stop and repair, Yu Heng realized that it was not the case. Hua Ting was very polite and unfamiliar to Yang Xinli. During the repair, he did not go to Yang Xinli's side, but went to Yu Heng and the others to rest together.