Chapter 42

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

chapter 42

    Others simply refused and said, "Forget it, this is what you finally wrote, great god. What if you gave us the program and someone else took it and cracked it? If you sell such a powerful program, there will be dozens or hundreds of them. It 's all easy."

    When everyone heard it, they also refused: "Yes, yes, tens of millions of things are not a joke, or forget it."

    They took two thousand yuan, but they didn't have a pair The expensive price of the shoes is exchanged for something tens of millions of dollars. If they say that they have a bad heart, they naturally have no face to do such a thing.

    Yu Heng glanced at Chu Lihe, then smiled and said: "This program is indeed going to be sold, but it is not sold separately, and I said that if the applet is installed on your computer or mobile phone, it will naturally be encrypted. Protection, the encryption protection I made is not easy for others to unlock."

    Liu Yu and the others listened, and said excitedly: "It really is a god, a god, install it for me first."

    "No, no, install it for me first, Liu Yu, don't forget, you asked us for help just now, but you said you want to invite me to dinner, I don't want to eat, just install the program for me first."

    "Bah! How can a meal be compared with the program of the Great God, I will first Come on, I'm the roommate of the Great God."

    "I'm still the brother of the Great God."

    In order to install the program first, other people naturally started to have a relationship with Yu Heng. Even though he is Yu Heng's son and grandson, he is quite righteous.

    In the end, it was Chu Lihe who pushed the crowd away and said, "Of course I'm number one, do you want to fight with me?" Chu Lihe looked around at the crowd with arrogant and flamboyant eyes.

    Liu Yu cut off angrily: "The power is oppressed, you are the landowner Zhou Papi in ancient times."

    Chu Lihe was not angry at all, but followed: "So you slaves, Xiaobaicai, just line up at the back, according to Line up with the initials of the surnames ."

    Yu Heng looked at the people who quickly lined up according to the initials of the surnames, and said with a smile, "According to the initials of the surnames, Chu Shao is also number one."

    Chu Lihe handed the notebook and mobile phone to Yu Heng, and said with a smile, "It means that this is God's will."

    Yu Heng took out the small programs that were combined with the software separately, and installed them on Chu Lihe and others' notebooks one by one. And in the system program of the mobile phone, in this way, all the software on the mobile phone and the notebook can run faster.

    After installing the applet, Liu Yu immediately pulled a few people to eat chicken together. After a round of games, Liu Yu roared excitedly: "I have eaten chicken, I have eaten chicken, I have finally eaten chicken."

    Obviously the game is good, but as a person who has a black face and a black face, every time the game starts, he will be thrown into the street. This time, relying on the speed of the mobile phone, he actually managed to eat chicken from the beginning to the end. Liu Yu almost cried with joy.

    He looked at Yu Heng with tears in his eyes: "Thank you, God, for taking me to fly."

    Others were also excited: "My God, after installing that program, the response speed of the mobile phone is much faster."