Chapter 6

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 6: Educated youths with bitterness and hatred in the literature

    Yu Heng smiled lightly: "If I remember it, I will learn it naturally."

    Liu Zhiguo was dubious: "Really?" It was a little shaken, but it is true that mastering is not something that can be achieved by talking about it. You must know that some people may not be able to do it after learning from the teacher.

    Yu Heng: "Just take the test."

    Everyone looked at Yu Heng, obviously there was no expression on his face, and his tone was still cold and indifferent, but why did they just hear an arrogant feeling?

    Everyone looked at each other and opened the book again. There were after-school exercises in the book. They said, "Write down the problem-solving process. Just having an answer is not enough." In the last few pages of the book, there are answers but no answers. In the process of solving the problem, if you only say the answer, who knows if you have memorized the answer.

    In the five books, one person found two questions. In order to be able to stymie Yu Heng, they tried their best to choose the difficult problem. As for how to choose the difficult problem, they chose which one was longer based on the length of the question, or the picture was complicated.

    There are a total of ten questions in the five books. Yu Heng can usually read the questions clearly at a glance, then solve them in his mind in one second, and write down the process in the next minute. The ten questions cost less than fifteen in total. minutes.

    As soon as Yu Heng was done, everyone brought it over to check the correct answers at the back of the book, and only after they found that all the answers were correct, did they begin to read the process.

    Yu Heng wrote the process in great detail, probably because they were afraid that they would not understand the process. Some of the processes also included what formulas and theorems from which book and page were used, and which example questions were similar. Category.

    Yu Heng's writing was so clear that people could understand it when they saw it. After reading it, everyone was amazed: "You are indeed a genius." Ma Dan, so jealous.

    Yu Heng said: "It's okay, it's average."

    Anyang Li said: "Is this okay? It's too okay."

    "Yeah," Liu Zhiguo looked at Yu Heng with envy and hatred: "If this is normal, I also want it to be normal."

    Yu Heng's show of IQ will ultimately benefit him from the fact that he can first After reading all the books, there were seventeen books in total. He read five books, and there were twelve books left. It only took him half an hour to read them all.

    He stayed here just to occupy a seat, and everyone was busy and he had nothing to do. Can others feel better when they see it? So Yu Heng said something to the others, then got off the kang, put on his shoes, and went back to his room to sleep.

    "I'm so envious."

    "Yes, I don't know if I can finish my studies this month. Yu Heng didn't watch it for an hour, and then I knew it. I wanted to cry with envy." The

    two educated youths looked at Yu Heng . The figure who left gracefully, said in a low voice.

    More than a dozen people were in this space, and no matter how softly they spoke, the others could hear it clearly. Liu Zhiguo kept copying the book while writing, and said, "What's there to envy, Yu Heng? So smart, haven’t you stayed in this country for so many years like us? If you can’t take the college entrance examination, what’s the use of being smart? So if we can take the college entrance examination, we should cherish the opportunity.”