Chapter 18

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 18 The Educated Youth Who Was Worry and Hateful in the Times

    In the morning, before dawn, some people get up and take books to read under the street lights. During class, everyone looks at the professor who is lecturing with hungry eyes, and their eyes are full of desire for knowledge. After class, everyone will not immediately. Leaving the classroom, he rushed to the podium with the teacher's handwritten and ink-printed books, surrounded the teacher and asked his doubts.

    Walking on the road, everyone hurried to the library or study room. Even if they didn’t go by themselves, they would argue and discuss with their peers with books. In the evening, they would burn the lights and fight and forget to eat. Knowledge is their spiritual food.

    In this era, not studying hard is a thing that attracts people's attention and makes people despise and hate it. Even Yu Heng, who can't forget one eye and ten lines, has experienced a period of time when he is addicted to books.

    In just one month, Yu Heng read all the books he could find in the school. He even searched the few professors who taught him. However, when this speech book was still restricted, Yu Heng There are really no books to read.

    Yu Heng was looking for books everywhere to enrich his system database, but the male protagonist Zhou Yang was experiencing the biggest shock in this life.

    "What did you say? There's no such person as Jiang Qiuju?" Zhou Yang looked at the freshman in the history department in disbelief.

    The freshman nodded: "Yes, there is no such person as Jiang Qiuju in our major, classmate, did you remember it wrong?" Did you remember it

    wrong? How could he remember it wrong? Jiang Qiuju was his wife in his previous life. They met and fell in love at Nandu University. How could he remember wrongly?

    At this moment, a passing girl stopped, looked at Zhou Yang with a strange look and asked, "Are you looking for Jiang Qiuju?"

    Zhou Yang's heart rose again, and he looked at the girl expectantly: "Yes, you know me. She? Where is she now?" The

    girl didn't answer, but continued to ask: "The Jiang Qiuju you said was a person from Nanlu Village in Nanhu Province?"

    Zhou Yang nodded: "Yes, yes, it's her. Do you know her? She is a freshman in the history department of Nandu University. I came to ask, but I said that there is no such person. Do you know where she is now?" He and Jiang Qiuju have been together for a lifetime. Husband and wife, it is natural to know where Jiang Qiuju's hometown is.

    The girl smiled sarcastically: "I know Jiang Qiuju naturally, but she is not a freshman in the history department of Nandu University."

    Zhou Yang didn't understand: "Why not?" The

    girl said: "Jiang Qiuju only got a few points in the college entrance examination. Also want to be admitted to Nandu University? And Jiang Qiuju will never want to be admitted to Nandu University in her whole life, or in other words, she will never want to be admitted to a university in her whole life."

    Zhou Yang had an ominous feeling in his heart, but he still asked: " Why?" In his previous life, Jiang Qiuju said that he scored more than 300 points in the college entrance examination.

    The girl said: "Because Jiang Qiuju wanted to snatch someone else's university places because his father was the village head, but the investigation was too strict, and he was immediately arrested." The girl snorted coldly: "This kind of person The fate of the fall is that God deserves what he deserves."