Chapter 61

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

chapter 61

    Those who bought Tianji soon received the mobile phone sent by Tianji Company through express delivery, and a famous game anchor even broadcasted it live after receiving the package.

    The game anchor took apart the package and showed everyone the silver outer packaging with a strong sense of technology. Then he opened the box and took out the starlight red mobile phone in the box. Said: "Although I am a man, everyone knows that I like red the most, so I bought a Galaxy Starlight Red mobile phone. I don't know if you can see clearly through the camera. The color of this Galaxy Starlight Red is really gorgeous. Now, looking at the past from different angles is like seeing the red galaxy from different angles, and the appearance alone will smash all the mobile phones on the market."

    Saying that, the game anchor will take out the manual and start to follow the manual while explaining it to everyone. Turn on the phone, and after the phone is turned on, the game anchor starts to watch the boot interface with everyone. When the mighty and domineering mecha is fully displayed in front of everyone, both the game anchor and the netizens watching the live broadcast can't help but take a deep breath. The game anchor was stunned: "Too, too, too shocking, right? Just through the screen, you can feel the powerful momentum of the mecha blowing your face, and have you seen the Milky Way in the background? Even if you go to an unmanned place Watching the starry sky in the wild will never be so magnificent and gorgeous."

    After turning on the phone, the game anchor started to activate the mobile phone according to the activation sequence of the mobile phone. Remember this code, this code is randomly generated after the system is activated, and it only matches the mobile phone. With this code, you can enter the Tianji official website to remotely operate the mobile phone." The

    game anchor wrote down the code and said to the netizen: "This I won’t show you the code, I’ll set up the system sprite next, I hope it’s as magical as the internet says.”

    Then the game anchor started to set up the system sprite, he always wanted to raise a dog, but he was allergic to dog hair. Therefore, this wish has never been achieved, so when setting up the system elf, he set the system elf as his favorite dog image - a white Samoyed.

    After setting it up, the game anchor saw a beautiful white Samoyed running from a distance in the mobile phone, running straight to him, and after completely occupying the screen of the mobile phone, Samoyed jumped up, just like this from the mobile phone He jumped out and stood on the screen of his mobile phone.

    The game anchor held his breath, and his surprised eyes began to glow red. He said, "Ah, ah, it's really a dog, a real dog." to the Samoyed on the phone screen.

    The game anchor was intoxicated and said, "What a little angel."

    Then the game anchor and the netizens watching the live broadcast saw Samoyed tilt his head and spoke in the voice of a little milk dog: "Little angel? This is what you gave to me. Did you choose the name?"

    Heiyo's eyes looked at the game anchor with innocence and trust, the game anchor covered his heart with one hand, and said to the camera with a breathy voice: "He spoke, he actually spoke, ah Ahhh, I'm really touched." Saying that, the tears that had filled her eyes for a long time finally flowed down: "Woo woo woo, I finally have my dog, ah ah ah, Tianji Company is my Santa Claus. , I love you, I love you, I really love you so much."