Chapter 17

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 17 The educated youth with bitterness and hatred in the literature

    In order to make his uncle do his best, Gao Lin even thought about the place where Yan Wanzhou's university places would go - for the children of his uncle's family or to sell them as commodities. You must know that nearly 6 million people took the college entrance examination this year. The number of people admitted is less than 300,000, and the number of places in the university is quite precious. If it can be sold, it is estimated to be worth a lot of money.

    Gao Lin's idea made his uncle have a very bold idea. As for whether to implement this idea, he first went to investigate the identities of Yan Yuheng and Yan Wanzhou.

    It was naturally recorded that Yan Yuheng and Yan Wanzhou went to the countryside to jump into the queue, so soon, the Gao family found out that Yan Yuheng and Yan Wanzhou were the children of two deceased professors of Nandu University, and they had no other identities.

    So, the uncles of the Gao family and Gao Lin boldly started to win the university places for Yan Yuheng and Yan Wanzhou.

    Everything went very smoothly. First of all, they found out that Yan Yuheng and Yan Wanzhou had indeed been admitted to Nandu University, one majoring in computer science and one majoring in literature. In addition, the notice has not been sent out yet, they can completely intercept the notice halfway through the post.

    Gao's family and Gao Lin's uncle used money and power to manage all the passages in the middle, and they were satisfied and waited for the two admission notices from Imperial University.

    Gao Lin seems to have taken everything about Yu Heng as his own. When meeting his old friends and relatives, he proudly showed off that he would go to the Imperial Capital University after the new year. He also said that he did well in the college entrance examination. In total, he only deducted 15 points and got a good score of 485 points. Even the county magistrate gave him special opinions.     Tian Ji, who had heard all this clearly, was tired and pale at this time, the network formed by the phone was really bad, and he was integrated with the system, the system was damaged, he could not have been too far away from Yu Heng for too long, so this trip , which cost Yu Heng a full thousand merit points.     Although very tired, Tian Ji is very excited [Master, you can act now. 】

    Therefore, Yu Heng directly called and reported Gao Lin and others. In order to ensure success, Yu Heng made several calls in a row. The charges against Gao Lin and others were also varied, such as speculation to dig the corner of socialism, corruption and bribery. , what is manipulating the college entrance examination forces to collude, or impersonating other people's university places, etc. Yu Heng called all the departments that could manage these with a little relationship.

    After making the call, Yu Heng went back to Xiaoyan Village, completely ignoring him because of how much trouble his phone calls caused. in the storm.

    When the New Year was approaching, Yan Wanzhou's college notice arrived as scheduled, Yu Heng immediately asked Yan Wanzhou to pack his luggage, he took Yan Wanzhou's notice and the letter of introduction written to him by village chief Gao and went to the train station to buy train tickets. .

    At the same time, 300,000 candidates from all over the country have received their admission notices, and they have packed their bags and rushed to their respective universities. In late February, the sky in Nandu was still very cold, the atmosphere of the new year has not faded, but the atmosphere of spring It has arrived, and the willows on the lake embankment have already revealed pleasant green, and the major universities in the southern capital are also quite lively. Because the time for freshmen registration is up, candidates from all over the country carry their luggage and enter the campus with their longing.     Nandu University is also in the midst of the bustling start of the school year. Zhou Yang took the notice, and Zhou Hai, his brother who wanted to watch the fun, carried his luggage and sent it to Nandu University. Nandu University is the best university in Jiangnan Province. University, whether it is for yourself or your relatives and friends, is something to be proud of.     Zhou Yang submitted various materials for registration according to the process. This time the registration was far more complicated than the registration in his previous life. This was something that did not exist in his previous life, which made Zhou Yang a little uneasy, even though everything was tedious this time. .     Before the Chinese New Year, the news about Gao and his family taking bribes to snatch other people's university places appeared in the newspapers. Gao, his family and related persons involved in the case were arrested and brought to justice. Follow-up investigations were also reported in the following days. In the end, Gao was sentenced to seven years in prison. , The relevant family members and some of the people involved in the case also fell into prison and were imprisoned on the charge of offering bribes and taking bribes for personal gain.