Chapter 30

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 30: Educated Youths Who Are Worried and Hateful

    The time when Yu Heng, Secretary Deng and others went abroad for a visit was the first day of the new year. Thousands of households in China were celebrating the arrival of the new year, and Yu Heng and the others were going to leave China by plane.

    Yu Heng explained to Yan Wanzhou in the farewell crowd: "Sister, you can go back, it's so cold, you don't have to worry about me, I've always been with Secretary Deng, and your safety is still guaranteed. But you are at home alone. Pay attention to safety, don't open the door to strangers, use my mobile phone to call for help if you have anything, and don't close the doors and windows of the room too tightly, the stove is burning in the room, pay attention to ventilation."

    Wanyan Wanzhou, Yu Heng looked at his senior brother and Anyangli who were also here to see him off: "You guys have to help me take good care of my sister, and when I come back, I will bring you a gift."

    The senior teacher who was a teacher glanced at Yan Wanzhou's beautiful side with affection in his eyes. He solemnly promised Yu Heng: "Don't worry, I will take good care of Junior Sister and wait for you to come back."

    Yu Heng looked at Senior Brother firmly and said, "It's better."

    After speaking, Yu Heng tightened They boarded the plane with the visiting team and sat down behind Secretary Deng and his wife.

    A few days ago, in order to adapt to his identity, Yu Heng studied hard while staying with Secretary Deng, and also got along with Secretary Deng's family. Secretary Deng's wife, Ms. Zhuo, likes Yu Heng, who is handsome, capable, polite and unrestrained. , Before the plane took off, he asked him with a smile, "Is the girl you were talking to just now your sister? Both of your siblings are very good-looking."

    Yu Heng smiled faintly: " Yes, my sister's name is Yan Wanzhou, and she is also studying at Imperial University."

    Ms. Zhuo said, "I can see from a glance that she is a good boy like you. How old is your sister? Is she married?"

    Yu Heng shook his head and said, "My sister is more I’m three years older and I’m twenty-six this year, but I’m not married. My sister goes to the countryside to cut the queue and I’m not in the same place. She always worries that I’m not doing well, so she saves food and clothing every year, and saves money, food and cloth for mail. Use it for me, so I have never considered getting married."

    Ms. Zhuo said with emotion, "She's a really good girl. If you don't mind, I'll introduce someone to your sister when you get back. Don't worry, I'm guaranteed to be a good guy."     Yu Heng smiled and refused: "It's not necessary, One of my father's students likes my sister very much, if this brother passes my test, I will naturally send my sister to marry, and I will definitely give you and the secretary a wedding candy."     Ms. Zhuo smiled and said, "That's a good feeling. Secretary Deng is very kind .     After listening to the words of Ms. Zhuo and Yu Heng, he smiled and said to Yu Heng: "Don't talk about your sister, even A Heng, you should think about the important things in your life. Although research and knowledge are very important, But you can't relax when you start a family and start a business."     Yu Heng thought about it and said as if joking: "Didn't the famous Han Dynasty general Huo Qubing say that the Huns were not destroyed, why did he get married? In this case, I also shamelessly compare the famous general Huo Qubing to the next goal, the motherland has not yet been destroyed. Why did you start a family?"     Secretary Deng and Ms. Zhuo, and the others who heard this together looked at Yu Heng in surprise, and some people opened their mouths and said: "This, the standard of prosperity of this country is not easy to set, you can't help but start a family. Yu Heng said indifferently, "     Why not? I think it's a bit too sinful to waste time on the parents who are married and start a business according to my ingenuity and creativity. New things have come out, and thinking of using the time to create new technology in such     trivial matters as marriage, I am even less interested in marriage." Ms. Zhuo and Secretary Deng looked at each other, and Ms. Zhuo said with a smile: "You Ah, I'm still a child, so I can say such things."     Yu Heng didn't argue with Ms. Zhuo, and said with a smile: "Yes, yes, I'm still a baby, grandparents, uncles and aunts, you all need more. Take care of me."     Yu Heng's gag made the atmosphere in the cabin instantly become extremely cheerful and joyful.