Chapter 32

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 32 The educated youth with bitterness and hatred in the literature

    Zhou Yang sat uneasy in the venue of the China Merchants Association, surrounded by famous wealthy people, he was extremely inconspicuous among them.

    He met Yu Heng through his relationship with Yu Heng's alumni before and had a short conversation, but this conversation was completely controlled by Yu Heng. In the end, he didn't get any promise from Yu Heng.

    On the stage, the host was walking through the investment promotion process, but Zhou Yang was thinking about the end of the conversation when Yu Heng asked him a question.

    After listening to his explanation about the prospect of mobile phones, Yu Heng said something interesting, and suddenly asked him: "I have a direct relationship with the death of your father and brother, don't you hate me?"

    Zhou Yang's mood immediately changed Very nervous, what came to my mind was neither hatred, fear nor looking up.

    In the past few years, he has experienced a lot of human affection and warmth, and when it is quiet at night, he will wonder if Yan Wanzhou and Yan Yuheng, who were only teens, were in the same mood as him, fearful and painful and powerless.

    The difference is that Yan Wanzhou and Yan Yuheng's parents were unintentional disasters, while his father and brother deserved what they deserved. Yan Wanzhou and Yan Yuheng could still rely on hatred to support them in the sleepless night, but Zhou Yang didn't even dare to think about hatred. It was unreasonable, also because Yan Yuheng walked too high, even if he raised his head with all his strength, he could hardly see Yan Yuheng's back.

    In the countless nights of tossing and turning, he finally admitted that his father and brother deserved what they deserved. When he was able to admit all this calmly, he could finally admit that his ability was nothing but that, perhaps a little better than most ordinary people, but if not His father's support could not go so far in his previous life, and there are no more decades of memory in this world, and he may also be devastated after the accident of his father and brother.

    In short, compared to Yan Yuheng, it is far worse.

    In the previous life, Yan Yuheng single-handedly and forbearance for ten years would also take revenge. The world said that Yan Yuheng accumulated such a huge wealth by relying on the An family, but after his death, after investigation, the An family had nothing to do with him, just The An family's political opponents have tried their best, but have not found the slightest evidence to implicate the An family through Yan Yuheng. Moreover, his strategizing and thoughtful actions seem to have no rules, but they all have great meaning. After his death, everyone knew that he had already His company was sold to the state, which not only accumulated a huge wealth for his wife Anyang Xue, but also placed Anyang Xue in the protection category of the state.

    In this life, it is even more incredible. When I was still in school, I relied on the results of my own research and development to attract the attention of the upper echelons of the country. Finally, relying on the toughness of the country, I wiped out my enemies. The country earns a lot of foreign exchange and has a high reputation at home and abroad.

    Not only that, Yan Yuheng is also closely related to the military. Before the National Day military parade, Zhou Yang saw Yan Yuheng wearing a military uniform with a star on his shoulder standing beside the head of the country. Because of his handsome and young appearance, it was very exciting. The discussion was booming, and it was revealed that Yu Heng had always been a technical advisor to the military. Many high-tech military technologies were related to Yu Heng, and even the research and development of some weapons was completed by Yu Heng.