Chapter 76

return
The male god only wants to serve the country [Quick Cross]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 76 The Powerhouse in the End Times Rebirth

    In the capital base, a middle-aged man in a military uniform knocked on the door, and when he heard the sound of coming in, he opened the door and walked in.

    At this time, the head of state, who is in his 60s, looks like he is forty years old. This is because the head of state also awakened his power after the end of the world. .

    The head of state Secretary Zhou looked up at the person who came, and asked with a smile: "It's Songyuan, what's the matter with you? Or is there any news from the Suzaku team?

    " It is a fire-type ability with powerful attack power. He was originally the commander of the Beijing Military Region. At the beginning, he helped Secretary Zhou and others stabilize the situation in the capital, and led his soldiers to sweep all the zombies in the Xicheng District of the capital. With Xiyuan, where the leaders lived, as the center, the current Beijing security base was established.

    Gu Songyuan is also Gu Xike's father. Obviously, he is also rejuvenated because of his awakened supernatural powers.

    Dr. Chu Keting originally made a request, hoping to go to the sea market to rescue his son Chu Yuheng. Secretary Zhou finally agreed to Chu Keting's request considering Chu Keting's ability and the name of Chu Yuheng's young genius. .

    Secretary Zhou did not expect that his decision would bring him unexpected surprises so quickly. On the way to the capital base, he actually passed back the method of using the crystal core.

    Not only that, Chu Yuheng also operated remotely. While re-establishing the network system for the entire capital base, he also gave them the right to use several satellites in the sky. Base has been contacted.     Because of these few things, Secretary Zhou ordered him to report any news from Chu Yuheng directly, so when he saw Gu Songyuan, Secretary Zhou was full of expectations.     Gu Songyuan nodded, his expression couldn't hide his excitement: "Yes Secretary." Secretary Zhou was in     high spirits: "Oh, what did you send over there this time?"

    Gu Songyuan handed the report in his hand to Secretary Zhou, while he couldn't help but report first: "Chu Yuheng has developed a potion called ability stimulation, saying that as long as the potential to stimulate skills is detected, he can pass the ability. Inspire the potion to awaken the power. In addition, Chu Yuheng has also developed a tool to detect the potential of the power." In this way, there will be more and more power users, and their human power will become stronger and stronger.

    Secretary Zhou was also very excited. He stood up and said, "Very good, but Chu Yuheng sent back the potion formula and mechanical drawings? Immediately let someone make a copy of the potion and testing tools, and test it first."

    Secretary Zhou took Gu Songyuan and his party to the laboratory, entered the laboratory, and not long after they left, Secretary Zhou and others met Chu Keting.

    Chukting was a little surprised at the arrival of Secretary Zhou and others, because they had only been here this morning, why are they here again?

    Secretary Zhou was very happy to see Chu Keting. He stepped forward, patted Chu Keting on the shoulder, and said with a smile: "Dr. Chu, you have a good son. , I should be very happy to come to Dr. Chu."

    Chu Keting understood, it should be something from his son Chu Yuheng, Chu Keting was also a little happy and couldn't help saying: "But Yuheng that There is news from the side? Can you tell me how long it will take to come to the capital?"     Chu Keting devoted almost all of his energy to his research, but he still has feelings for his son, and he will show him to Chu Yu. Heng's name shows how much he expected from this son.     It's just that Chukting looked a little sad when he thought that he hated his son because of his wife's death. He hadn't seen Yu Heng for a long time, nor had he heard Yu Heng's voice. As long as it was his call, Yu Heng would call him directly. Hanging up, he is not allowed to step into the villa. He can only hide in the distance to see his son during the holidays every year, but this year is not yet on vacation, the end of the world has come first, and he does not know that Yu Heng is fat. Still skinny.     Yu Heng didn't know that the father in this world was thinking of him, but if he really wanted to say that he was fat or thin, then Yu Heng was fat.