Bird x Dance - Jacket Thief

I know Birdtale Sans might also go by Sky, but for now he's Bird.

Bird POV:

It was morning, but I didn't want to get up. I was snuggled up in my little nest of blankets on my bed. I also didn't need an alarm, since my brother would come in a few minutes to wake me up. Or attempt to.

Right on cue, a few minutes later, my brother barged into my room.

"Sans!" I turned a little to look at him. "Why're you still asleep?! It's morning! You need to get up!"

"Okay, okay bro. I'm coming." Papyrus looked satisfied. He left. I heaved myself out of my blanket nest and trudged over to the bathroom.

After a quick shower and struggling to dry my wings, I walked back out to my closet. I needed to change out of my night clothes. After I did that, I realized my jacket was missing. Now I was standing there in my sky blue sweater. I grabbed my goggles off my nightstand as I walked out and put them on like I normally do. I walked out of my room and didn't see anything. Did someone take my jacket? I wandered down the stairs. Then I saw Dance. Asleep. On my couch. In my jacket. Why was he here? Why don't I remember? I walked up to him. He looked so peaceful and...cute. He had my jacket on over his. I leaned over and kissed his cheek. Then I walked into the kitchen where Papyrus was making breakfast.

After I ate, I walked back out to Dance. He was still asleep. I gently shook him awake.

Dance POV:

I awoke to someone shaking me. A headache made its presence known as well. Was it a hangover headache? Probably. I sleepily looked up and saw Bird.

"Oh, hi~!" I said innocently.

"Morning, sleepy." He told me. He sat down beside me and I sat up and leaned on him. I was wearing his jacket like a blanket. "You have something of mine." He teased. I giggled. "Also, why are you here? I can't seem to remember."

"Oh. I think I was drunk. I don't remember either." I told him. Then Bird made a an 'ohhhhh' noise. I looked at him.

"I remember now. I had to carry you. You kept saying that there was demon following us whenever you saw my wings in the dark." I felt my face heat up from embarrassment. I did remember that. But I didn't think it had actually happened. "I also left my jacket on the couch. You must have grabbed it in your state and used it as a blanket.

"Sorry about that." I buried my aching head into his shoulder. Bird just laughed and hugged me.

"Don't worry about it. I still love ya." He pulled me onto his lap and began cuddling me.

I love him so much.

------------------------

464 words