Killer x Outer part 2 - Don't You Dare Die!

I don't know that much about Outertale, so I might get some details wrong. Sorry!

Part 2 Requestor - @MrBaldwin000

Outer POV:

I'm standing in my house, with Killer behind me, and some very confused Star Sanses.

"Wait, wait, wait." Ink said. "So he just...changed? I don't buy it." The artist crossed his arms.

"Ink please. If Killer wanted to kill anyone he would've done it by now. You've seen him in fights, he doesn't hold back." Dream tried reasoning. "And we need to prepare for my brother's arrival anyway. I bet it'll be fine."

Ink glared at us but walked off with Dream and Blue. I turned to Killer.

"Are you sure you want to fight? You don't have to. You'll have to fight your friends." I asked him.

"Bos-Nightmare probably already told them I'm a traitor. So they aren't my friends anymore." I detected a hint of sadness in his voice. I stood in my tippy-toes and kissed the taller's cheek. He laughed a little.

Before the Stars arrived we had a little confession to each other.

"It's going to be okay." I told him with a hug. Killer chuckled and returned it.

"Thanks Outer."

Suddenly Toriel burst through the door.

"They're here." She said.

"Okay thanks. Stay safe." Toriel had to take care of the kid. She doesn't like violence.

Killer and I ran out to meet his old team. Nightmare glared at him immediately.

"You traitor. I gave you a place to stay, and this is how you repay me?!" He spat. He flicked one of his tentacles and the other three took off.

Nightmare himself came to fight Killer. I took a quick breath and met Cross head on.

I ended up winning against Cross and I turned to check on Killer. I saw Nightmare throw him into a nearby wall(They're just outside of Snowdin.). I heard a crack and he fell off, limp. I gasped and went to stop Nightmare.
Just before I got there, Dream managed to hit him with an arrow, changing his attention. I sat beside Killer and checked him over. He was not doing well. I glanced at the Stars and my friends and they were holding the Bad Sanses off well enough, so I picked Killer up and began running to where Toriel was. If anyone can help, she can.

I arrived and she took Killer and began bandaging him up and healing him. I stood by the kid as she did.

"You know he'll be fine, right Sans?" They asked.

"Yeah, I bet..." I replied, forcing a little smile.

"Okay. I've done everything I can. Now it's up to him. His soul got hit pretty hard during all of that, and quite a few of his bones were broken. This Nightmare guy can really do a number, huh?"

"Thanks Tori." I said. I sat beside him and watched him slowly breathe.

Soon, his soul cracked. Just one crack, it didn't spread right away. 'Oh no.' I tensed up. Dream is the only other one who can do healing magic, and he's still fighting the Bad Sanses. Another cracking sound filled the room, it was spreading.

"Killer?" I asked his unconscious body. "Please don't die..." I grabbed his hand. Another crack. "Killer..." I felt myself tear up. "Don't you dare die. We just found each other. Please." I pressed my face into his arm. Toriel had taken the kid into another room a while ago. Yet another cracking sound. I heard the door burst open, I whipped around and saw Dream standing there.

"I felt your negativity..." He trailed off in seeing Killer's condition. "We need to get to Sci. I can only do so much." I felt a tear roll down my cheek as Dream teleported away with my boyfriend. That I've only have for about a day.

I curled up and cried to myself.

"I'm going to lose him, aren't I?"

~A Few Weeks Later~

Killer POV:

I woke up to someone holding my hand. Did I die? Feels like I died. The last thing I remember is hitting the wall.

"Brother?" I asked as I opened my eyes.

"No...?" As my eyes focused I realized it was Outer. "Hi love." He squeezed my hand a little.

I chuckled and then regretted it, my chest hurt.

"Take it slow, okay?" Outer asked. "Your shin, arm, almost all of your ribs, your foot, and your femur were all broken. You're doing a bit better now, but still not great. It took a long time to convince Sci to let me in. Also your soul cracked. We managed to help it heal as you did." I smiled at Outer.

"Thanks. I would hug you if I could." I whispered. Outer gave me a light hug.

"I'll stay here 'till you heal. Nightmare and his team have been defeated. The only other one who really got hurt was Undyne. And she was fine after a bit." Outer kissed my forehead.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too, Starly..." I told him before falling back asleep.

————————————————————————

846 words

I can't write angsts well, I apologize.