Bluemoon - Clingy Octo

Crescent x Gradient

Crescent POV:

I was waiting for Gradient to return. I know it's only been a few hours because he has work, but I don't care. I missed him. I didn't work. I just stole things I wanted. Gray never liked me doing that though. I was sitting in front of the door. I felt my tentacles away behind me a bit.

I heard the door to our little apartment click unlocked. I quickly stood up. The door opened, and Gradient took one step in before I tackled him down in a hug. I brought him down on top of me though so that we were both inside. I hugged him tight.

"Hello Crescent." Gradient said with a little sigh.

"I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too. Can you let go?" He asked. I glared a little at him.

"You we're gone for 6 hours. That's one hour of cuddling time." I quickly got up and helped Gradient up as well. I scooped him up and brought us over to the couch where we cuddled.

"I know, I know." Gradient said. "But I'm hungry." I rested my head on top of his and sent one of my tentacles out to get something. It ended up coming back with a bag of chips. I took it and handed it to Gradient, who eagerly ripped it open. I kept hugging him.

Gradient tried to escape my grasp a few times but I didn't let him. I wanted all his cuddles.

~The Next Day~

Gradient POV:

I had to leave for work again. I knew Crescent was going to be upset, he always is. I got everything ready and walked up to the door.

"Cres, I'm leaving!" I called out to him. He teleported right in front of me. He didn't usually do that.

"Already?" He asked, seeming a bit annoyed.

"I have work stupid. Now let me go." I told him.

"But that's in an hour! I want more cuddles before you go!" Crescent argued.

"Cres,-" My plea was cut off as he picked me up with his tentacles and bought me back to the couch. He laid me down and laid on top of me. "Crescent. I need to get to work. I'm gonna be late. Again."

"No. I don't want you to go." He nuzzled up to my neck. "I'll miss you."

"Crescent, it's only for a few hours. I'll be back." I told him. He just hugged me tighter.

"Please?" Crescent gave me his cute puppy eyes.

"Fine." I said. "But only for A little bit."

After a while, Crescent fell asleep. I didn't have the heart to wake him though. So I stayed. I knew my boss would be mad at me, but I didn't care. Crescent was really sweet.

After more time, Crescent stirred on my chest. He awoke and smiled a little.

"Afternoon, my clingy little octo~." I cooed at him. He giggled.

"You didn't leave." Crescent said happily.

"Yeah, you wouldn't let me."

"I love youuuuu." He leaned up a little and crawled up a bit. Then he kissed me. It was quick little kiss.

My phone buzzed right then. It was a missed call from my boss. They left a voicemail. Long story short they fired me.

"Sorry." Crescent apologized after we listened to it. "But now you have more time to spend with me."

"Wowwwww. Was this you plan all along?" I joked. "But seriously, please give me alone time to get a job."

"Fine. But right now, more snuggles." I rolled my eyes as Crescent nuzzled into my neck.

"Okay, okay. Clingy little octo." Crescent giggled again. He's so silly sometimes.

————————————————————————

613 words