Error and Dream - A Child...

Requested by @TheAkashicRecords

Error POV:

Ink is stupid. I just re-entered my anti-void covered in a his stupid ink. Why is he so persistent?! He acts like he understands when I explain the balance and then claims not to know it right after! Blames his memory...no one's memory is that bad...right? I have more aus I need to take care of, but Ink isn't going to let me.

I cleaned off all the ink and collapsed onto my bean-bag chair. Ink is still on high alert. He's ready if I were to attack. But he wouldn't expect me to. Because I usually don't. I can catch him off guard. One of the aus I need to destroy is Dreamtale. That one's dying anyway. Someone murdered everyone in it, trashed the place and some sacred tree, and left. I like the way they act. Ink was fretting over that one it seems. Doesn't even care to find who did it.
I need to destroy because it's just taking up space. Everyone's dead anyways. What's the use of keeping it?

I got up and made a portal there. I walked out next to a very destroyed village. There was dust scattered everywhere. 'Whoever that guy was really meant business, huh?' I thought. I walked through the village and found a well worn down path. I decided to follow it. May as well explore before I have to fight Ink again. I heard birds chirping above me as I walked along the path. Guess they didn't kill everything.

I soon came to the apparent sacred—but now very dead—tree. And there was a statue? I walked up to it hesitantly.

The statue seemed to be very detailed. Every detail down to the scratches on its crown. At least, I think it's a crown. Circlet? Whatever. It even had tears too. I walked over to the cut-down tree. It was very dead.

Welp. Time to destroy this serene place of death.

I hoisted myself up with my strings and began destroying things. One by one. But when I was destroying, I felt the presence of a soul. I knew it wasn't Ink, because he doesn't have one. I followed where I felt the presence back to the statue. I hadn't gotten to destroying it yet.

The soul was inside it. This wasn't a statue.

This was a skeleton incased in stone.

"Error!" Great. Ink's here.

I wrapped the stone skeleton in my strings and gently placed him into a blank au only I had access to. Ink arrived right as I closed the portal.

"What are you doing?!?" He shouted.

"Destroying." I replied nonchalantly. "What about you?"

"You can't just do that!"

Here we go again.

...

I walked back into the anti-void again. I actually won for once and destroyed the dead Dreamtale. Then I remembered the statue-er-trapped skeleton? Stone skeleton? I don't know.

I walked into the blank au. It was close enough to anti-void where I didn't mind. Ink would freak himself out if he were to come here anyway.

The stone skeleton was still there, in the same position as before. He looks like he's seeing the worst thing of his life. Probably was. If he's a skeleton, he probably saw the other one that murdered everyone else. How did he become stone though?

Guess I'll figure out if he ever breaks out.

I moved my bean bag chair in here and all my other...two things. Chocolate and my knitting supplies. I set up my little area again in the blank au and watched the stone skeleton.

He didn't change.

Day after day.

Nothing.

But I didn't leave him behind. I would give the little skeleton a play-by-play rundown of my day when I left.