Bad guys x Lust (Part 2 to K x L - Sick)

Original Requestor @Immentallyinsane
Part 2 requestor - @Just_a_h0e

Error POV:

I looked around for quite a while. From what I observed while going through my part of the multi-verse, there wasn't anything that would help Lust. I wasn't about to ask anyone either. I'm pretty sure I'd crash before they even reply anyway.

I sighed and decided to head back. Hopefully one of the other guys will find something.

I arrived back at the castle and decided to check up on Lust. 'Wait...did we leave him here alone?! What if there was an emergency? What if there IS one?!' I walked up to the small skeleton's room quite fast. I opened the door and saw Killer and Lust snuggling. I breathed a sigh of relief that caught Killer's attention. We stared at each other for a moment until Lust laid back down with a pain filled groan. I walked up to them and sat on the bed as well.

"I'm joining you two." I announced.

Killer nodded as I laid down on the other side of Lust, who giggled a little. I joined in the movie they were watching.

Soon Horror came back and walked in, announcing he hadn't found anything. He sat at the edge of the bed and watched the movie with us.

Dust arrived not long after and hadn't found anything either. He sat beside Horror and we wall sat in silence watching the movie.

A couple hours later, Cross returned too. He hadn't found anything either. He went to the opposite side of the bed and once more, we all watched the current movie on Lust's phone. Cross went and got his tablet so we all had a bigger screen. I held onto Lust as we continued watching movies. We'd been taking turn choosing and it was comfy. Lust seemed to still be in pain though.

We were all comfy when the door burst open. We all flinched and saw Nightmare standing there. He had a few cuts and scrapes, but he was holding something.

"I found something that should help." He said.

"It's a plant." Horror said.

"Have you ever heard of an herb?" He retorted. "He has to eat it."

I felt Lust groan a bit against me.

Lust POV:

I have to eat a plant? Ugh.

Nightmare handed me the plant and I shoved it in my mouth. It wasn't spiky or anything so it tasted like a weird salad.

"Aren't we supposed to cook it?" Cross asked.

I glared. Did I just eat plant for nothing??

"No. You can eat it straight up." Nightmare explained. "I read a whole book on illnesses thanks to this and this herb works both ways." He came and sat beside us too. I giggled a little.

Soon the pain went away and I was able to sit up. Nightmare left soon after that to...I don't remember. Horror dragged Cross away to make snacks and Dust left to get firewood. So it was back down to me, Killer, and Error.

I was leaning on Killer as Error chose movie. Killer rested his head on mine. Soon Error laid down on my lap.

Sometimes it's hard to remember that these people are known as the worst people in the multiverse. And here I am. Cuddling with two of them. I sighed in content. Who cares about reputation if we're happy?

————————————————————————

564 words