DS Errormare - Cold

Requested by @FinchieWinchie

Nightmare POV:

I wandered through our little cabin base, looking for Error. Cross was out cold in his room, so I wasn't worried about him. I walked into the living room and saw a lump of blankets on the floor. I blinked at it. I crouched down beside it and peek under the three layers of blankets. Error met my gaze and hissed at me. He yanked the blankets back down. I sighed at my boyfriend's actions.

"Error, are you cold?" I asked the glitching skeleton.

"Y-yeah..." I heard come quietly from under the blankets.

"Why?"

"I'm sensitive to the cold."

"Can you sit up for me? I want to give you a surprise." I whispered to him.

I got up quickly and ran to the kitchen. I wanted to make Error his favorite hot chocolate. I got a mug and filled it with warm milk—I put it in the microwave, I didn't leave it out. Then I poured the the cocoa mix in. I made sure it was mixed away before I added some marshmallows. I then made a second mug for myself. I walked back to the living room.

"Error~!" I called sweetly. "I made you your favorite hot cocoa."

I sat beside the blanket lump and saw a glitchy hand reach out a few seconds later. I chuckled and handed the mug to him. His hand disappeared under the blanket with his treat. I stayed beside the blanket drinking my own drink. Soon, when I was about half way done with the hot cocoa, I looked back to Error's pile of blankets.

"Hey Error?" I asked. I saw him shift under the blankets. "Can we make a pillow fort? Then I can cuddle you under it to keep you warm." I offered.

I felt something grab my leg. I looked over my mug and saw Error's hand grab my shin.

"You okay, love?" I asked.

"Just..." was all he said. I placed my mug on the nearby couch and stood up. "Night?"

I walked up to where Error was hiding under the blankets and rolled him up in them. He laughed and went along with it.

I then picked up Error, through the blankets, once he was burrito-ified enough. I sat with him on the couch and hugged him close to me.

"Nightt!!" Error complained. "You didn't need to do that!"

"I'm not touching you, so what's the problem?" I asked.

"I didn't say that was the problem...why'd you pick me up?"

"You said you were cold. And the blankets didn't seem to be doing much, so I wanted to cuddle you." Error sighed.

"Your logic is dumb, Night." I frowned. "But." I turned back to him. "I love you. So thank you." I smiled. "It does help a little." I hugged Error closer.

"Honestly, no matter what you said, I still would've held you."

"Thanks....for loving me."

"Why are you thanking me? I didn't do anything. You were the one being adorable!!" I squeezed Error in another hug. "I should be thanking you! Also- you're like the only reason Dream hasn't murdered me yet, soooooo..." We laughed.

"Now let's relax." I gently rested my head on Error's hood.

I turned on the tv and spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling with my glitchy boyfriend.

———————————————————————

557 words

Sorry it took so long, I didn't have any ideas. And this idea still isn't great. I hope you like it tho!