HorrorDust - Love youuu!

Requested by @RubyWasHereHoursAgo

Dust POV:

"DUSTY!"

I was rudely awoken by a shout I knew all too well. I opened my eyes right as Horror jumped on my bed.

"Ohff-!" I breathed as he landed on my chest, knocking the air out of me. I breathed in sharply. "Good morning, big guy." He giggled and rested on my stomach as I sat up.

"G'morning!" Horror said. "I love youuuuu."

"What did you do?" I asked. Horror only ever says that randomly if we're already cuddling or he knows he's guilty of something.

"Nothing...." I gave him a 'really?' look. "Okay...Can we make a cake?"

"Why?"

"Hungry."

"Fine."

I got up and Horror got up with me. He dragged me down to the kitchen. I got the cake mix out and we began making a cake.

"What are you two idiots doing?" Boss came in for his morning coffee as we were making our cake.

"Making a cake." I answered.

"At 8:30 in the morning?"

"...Yes?"

"If you leave the kitchen a mess neither of you get dinner."

"Nooo!" Horror pouted.

I rolled my eyes and we continued once Boss left. Once it was done, we each got a slice and ate it for breakfast. Horror's was considerably larger than mine since I don't eat that much and he, well eats a lot.
After that we cuddled on the couch.

"Hey Dusty?" Horror asked.

"Yes, my love?"

"Can we have a baby?" My eyes snapped all the way open. "I understand if you're not ready."

"No." I felt Horror get slump a bit. "I meant no to the not being ready. I'm ready to have a child with you." I felt him perk up. "Let's get started."

I teleported us both up to my room.

-I'm skipping the lemon-

Horror POV:

I woke up in Dust's arms. I could tell neither of us were wearing anything. I felt where my stomach would be and felt it still there. I sat up quickly and looked down to see it there. As well as a little soul. I shook Dust awake happily.

"Dusty! I'm pregnant!" I said.

"Good for you." He said sleepily. "Wait-, really?!" He sat up too and hugged me. He pulled away and looked at me.
"Now I am going to take care of you. We need to announce this to the others...what is Boss going to think...?"

"Cross had a kid with Epic. And Boss treats that kid like a grandchild. He'll do the same with ours." I reassured. Dust nodded.

"I love you. And our child." He said. "Now what do you want for breakfast? Since I don't think you can walk."

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh...The rest of the cake!"

"Alright, alright."

Dust kissed me. I kissed back. I hugged him.

"I love youuuu!" I said.

"Love you too, dork."

"Dork?" I felt myself get sad. Is that all I am to Dust?

"No. You're my lover and best friend." He kissed my nose and then left.

I love Dusty so much!

————————————————————————

505 words

Sorry it's short. I'm tired. Imma head to bed now. Hope you like this.