Swad x SD!Nightmare x Delusion - Kidnapped

Lime
Thank you for the Request!

SD!Night will also be referred to as Moon

SD!Night will also be referred to as Moon. Most of this will probably be in his POV.

Moon POV:

I was walking alone. I was not having a good day. Things were going wrong left and right and stupid Swad was in the middle of all of it. I took out a cigarette from my pocket and lit it. I needed a smoke. I kept a lighter on me for exactly these reasons. I took the cigarette out of my mouth breathed a puff of smoke as I walked. This area was quite calming. A little lake without much going on. I stopped in front of the lake and sat down. I watched my reflection ripple as I put out the cigarette in the water. This was one of the few places Swad didn't touch. I guess bird-people don't like water. I watched my reflection return. I didn't have any time to react as I saw someone behind me when some something slammed into the side of my head. I fell sideways and everything went black right as I hit the ground. 'Who was that...?'

Swad POV:

"That was easier than you said it'd be." Delusion's voice came from beside me.

"He usually puts up a fight. I also don't come here often, so he thought I didn't know about it." I explained. I grabbed Moon's ankle and began dragging him.

"What are you doing?!" Delusion shouted.

"What?" I asked, honestly confused.

"If you want him to like you, you can't give him a concussion. Give him to me." I dropped Moon's ankle and Delusion picked him up and slung him over his shoulder. "See? He doesn't get a concussion, and I still have an open arm." I rolled my eyes.

"Let's just head back to the palace." I spread my wings and took off a moment later. Delusion followed.

"When is he supposed to wake up?" Delusion called to me over the wind.

"I don't know. Let's just get him back before he does." I replied.

A few minutes later we began diving down. We landed just outside the palace and the guards opened the door for us, well, me. They almost slammed the door in Delusion's face. Then I smacked him with my wing and they let Delusion in.

"What're we doing with him again?" Delusion asked as we walked through the castle, getting some weird glances.

"Making him love us, silly~. So we have to take him to the bedroom." I cooed. Delusion smirked.

We walked up to my bedroom. When Delusion placed Moon on the nest-shaped bed, I summoned some chains made with positivity and placed one on both of his wrists. I connected them to the bed frame. He already looked very cute. He wouldn't be able to escape because of the positivity. I smiled. I left his legs unchained because I didn't want to hinder him at all~.