Swad x Nightmare x Delusion - Birbs

I didn't have a title- anyway this was requested by @GhamzehPmd. (Also I had to make NM a skeleton bc friken pregnancy don't work with a human male.)

Swad POV:

I was wandering through the school with Delusion. It was early in the morning and we had nothing else to do. I heard footsteps and turned to the gates. The new teacher we'd hired just before the start of the school year had arrived. His name was Nightmare, an adorably small neko with an attitude. He was walking quite fast past us towards his classroom. His ears were back and he seemed a bit upset. I giggled a little. He was actually pretty cute. Wait...

"Oh crap...I might be gay-" I muttered.

"You clearly are." I turned to Delusion.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Yes. You were staring at him the whole time he walked past. How do I know? I was too, stupid." I turned away and blushed.

"Can we...share?"

"Pfft- duh. Im not fighting you for a man." He said with a smirk. I laughed. "We should get him some gifts..."

"Chocolate?"

"Flowers?"

"Both?" We said together. "Yeah both." We continued talking in sync.

~Smol Time Skip~

We decided to start with flowers. I opened the door to Nightmare's classroom. It was his prep.

"Hello Nights!" I called to the teacher. He flinched in his chair and looked at us. I had to duck to get into the door, so did Delusion. "We brought you flowers~!" Delusion handed the bouquet of blue flowers to the little neko.

"O-Oh! Thanks." He said, holding them gently. We both blushed a little as he said that. We left quickly after. How was he so cute?! I got more flustered the more I thought about it. Delusion laughed at me.

"I assume we had the same thoughts?" He asked. I nodded.

I hid myself with my wing, noticing that some people were staring at us. Again.

Stupid people. We don't want them. We want Nightmare.

Nightmare POV:

Swad and Delusion kept coming into my class during my prep. Right now they were here like always. Delusion was holding me while Swad rubbed my ears. I purred in their grasp. I was so small compared to them.

Soon the bell rang though, and my last class of the day would be on their way. Delusion put me down and I sat back in my chair. They walked out quickly. It was no secret we'd started dating throughout the school. Especially when they come in during my every prep.

After school and after I got out, I was walking along the sidewalk to the parking lot.

"Hey goop-freak!" I turned to the immature students. They walked up to me and kind of towered over me. 'I hate being short.' I thought.

They started insulting me. The moment one tried to physically hit me though, I fought back. I beat them easily. It helps to have a tail made of goop that I can manipulate.

~Another Local Timeskip~

Delusion POV:

Me and Swad were in the kitchen of Nightmare's house. We wanted to have some fun. Nightmare's brother and his boyfriend had gone out, so that left us three alone.

"Have you found the wine yet?" I asked Swad. He appeared from behind the island counter and slid me two bottles of wine.

We knew that Nightmare was working today and probably wouldn't appreciate us nagging him to screw around with us. Literally. I poured a glass of wine for our goopy boyfriend and slipped in some aphrodisiac. Then we brought it up to him.

Nightmare was grading in his room when we entered. He smiled at us arriving. I handed him the wine and he shrugged and drank it quickly. Swad and I sat on the Neko's bed as we waited for it to take effect. We noticed it happening when Nightmare began to squirm. He seemed uncomfortable. Swad picked him up from his chair and brought him over.

"Need some help, love~?" Swad asked sweetly. Nightmare nodded.

Swad placed him on my lap and sat on his. I pulled his sweatshirt down and nuzzled into his neck. I could feel him purring from Swad messing with his ears. I found a spot where his purring hitched for a moment. I bit down on that spot. He moaned. We were gonna have so much fun...

~A Few Years Later~

Nightmare POV:

It's been a while and I got married to the birds. I can't deny it though, they're super sweet and caring. And now I'm pregnant with their child.

I leaned against Delusion as he petted me. I had Swad's jacket on. He was laying in my lap. I started purring again. We already had a name for the kid and everything. I liked this. I began dozing off against Delusion. He's comfy.

————————————————————————

812 words

My motivation died at the end again I apologize-

I hope you liked it tho!