Blue x Bad Guys - A Critical Mistake

Requested by @NewLanguages

Also, the next few oneshots all involve Nightmare. He's a popular boi.

Blue POV:

I heard banging nearby. I yawned and rolled over. I took a nap in Dream's room because he said it was okay and his bed is comfy. I heard the banging noise again. Dream and Ink were out doing something. Probably on a date. I walked over to the window, still wrapped up in blankets. I saw the Bad Guys out there. Just then, Horror's punch came through the window. I squeaked as the whole windows came down. I ran towards the door.

"Hey, come back here! Sun-skeleton!"

I recognized Killer's voice. Right as I turned the corner out of the room, I felt something hit the back of my knee. I fell forward. I had been hit with a knife to the knee.

"We won't hurt you if you back, Sun kid." Killer's voice rang out. I got back up and began running again. I couldn't do anything about the knife now. I saw the door to Ink's room open one the far side of the stairs and Cross walked out.

"Wait. You're not Dream-!" I was too frantic to care.

I jumped down the stairs, completely missing one and tumbling down all of them. I hit the floor hard on my stomach. I sat up a little.

"GUYS!" I heard Cross shout above.

I felt myself get nauseous. I threw up a moment later as the front door open behind me.

"Are you guys done?" That was Dust's voice. "Where's sparkly?"

"No idea." Killer's reply came.

"GUYS!" Cross called again, to no avail.

My vision became blurry and I passed out with a thud. Catching all of the Bad Guys' attention.

Cross POV:

"Since when was Blue here?!" Dust asked.

"Since when we got here! That's what I was trying to tell you!" I shouted. It was clear that Dream isn't here, and they didn't see it.

"So what do we do now?" Horror asked.

"We take him back to Boss. If anyone knows how to help him, it'll be Boss." Killer said.

Horror and Dust picked up Blue carefully while I opened a portal. I waited for everyone to get through before following.

We met Boss in the throne room. The second he saw Blue he teleported us to a spare room. I got bandages while Dust got some painkillers. Killer got put in the corner in timeout for the knife and Horror left to get food.

Blue stirred shortly after Nightmare put the bandages on. Once he was fully up, we apologized profusely. Well except Nightmare, he just walked out. I lightly hugged Blue and sat beside the bed as we talked with the injured skeleton.

"We thought you were Dream. We're sowwy." Killer said. "Can I be ungrounded?"

"Yes." Blue said weakly.

Killer jumped up and ran over. We all showered the injured skeleton in affection for the day.

————————————————————————

492 words

I improvised the last bit. Sorry if it's not great.