Kidnapped - Part 2

I'm making up ship children again. I'm too lazy to look them up. So now we've got Sun, Azul, and Morning.

Requested by @CrystalMoon_2011

Moon POV:

I blinked awake. My thighs hurt. My ecto body was still summoned, but slowly fading. I barely registered that someone had began patting my forehead. I looked over and saw Delusion. I leaned into his touch a little.  He leaned down to me and kissed my nose.

"You did really well." I turned to him with a little confused look. He explained what had just happened.

Right, I just gave birth. To three kids.

"Where's Swad?" I asked in a hoarse voice.

"He's with the children." Delusion gestured to my other side and I turned to see Swad cooing over a crib. "Hey Swad!"

He turned over to us. He pranced over and hugged me.

"Hello Moonlight! Do you feel like naming then now?"

"Now...?" Delusion sighed.

"He asked you the same question right after. You were so delirious you called him 'golden bird prick' and passed out." Delusion explained. Swad laughed.

"We've already found two names we like!" Swad said, gesturing to him and Delusion. "Sun and Morning! You pick the third one."

"Give me the child and I will." I told him.

Swad walked back over to the crib and picked up a little bundle. He walked back over and gently set it in my arms. I felt myself tear up slightly. I was holding my child. My own little child.

"They're a girl, by the way." Delusion said.

I just held her for a bit, trying to think of one. Then the perfect one came to mind. She had little blue wings, so the name Azul popped into my mind.

"Azul." I said aloud.

"It's perfect!" Swad squealed, causing Azul to wake.

I rocked the babybones lightly and she slowly fell back asleep. I glared at Swad.

"Sorry love! I'm just really excited." Swad said, quieter than before.

I handed Azul back to Swad and he went back over to the crib. Delusion helped me sit up as Swad came back. He kissed my cheek multiple times.

"Can I see the others?" I asked. Delusion nodded and walked off.

I was so happy to have my own children. When I saw Sun and Morning, I almost melted. They're so cute. All of them.

~Time Skep~

I was sitting with my children on my lap, reading them a book. Sun was trying to get out, not very happy. I held him close and kept reading. The door opened a moment later and Swad walked in. He sat beside us and took Sun. Sun immediately calmed down in his father's arms. He really liked Swad. I kept reading until even I got sleepy. I leaned against Swad.

"Moonlight, the children need to go into their crib." He said. "I'll take them-"

"No. They can sit with us until Delusion comes in. Or later. I want snuggles."

I leaned against Swad, letting Azul and Morning crawl around. They were about one and a half now. Sun joined them and him and Morning started playing together. Azul crawled back to me and sat in my lap again. I kissed her head. Suddenly I felt someone hug me. I turned around and saw Delusion. He stayed behind me. Soon I dozed off leaning against Swad.

Swad POV:

Delusion took the children and placed them in their crib. I held Moon close to me. He was so cute while sleeping. Delusion came back over. We looked at the kids, Azul and Morning were already out and Sun wasn't far behind. Moon was too. I kissed his head. Delusion laid down and I put Moon beside him. I joined a moment later.

~Another Time Skip~

I walked in the door after coming back from business.

"I home-!" I called out and immediately get hugged by Morning, who must've felt me coming.

"Hi Papa!" She said. Sun flew into my arms a second later.

"We missed you!" He added.

"Hello my little ones!" I said happily as I hugged them back.

"H-Hi Papa." I heard as I felt someone else hug me. There's Azul. I hugged her too. They were all about 5 now.

"Hello Birb man." I heard Moon's snarky tone from the doorway to the living room. I stood back up and walked over to him. I gave him a few kisses. Just then Delusion walked in. "Ah yes, the other Birb man." He looked confused. The kids went and hugged him too.

"Oh hello spawns." Moon laughed at his statement. "How was school?"

"It was good!" Morning replied.

"Mhm!" Azul agreed.

"I got in trouble for flying. Again." Sun said.

"W-well maybe you sh-should listen when the teacher t-tells you to stop." Azul joked.

I laughed. I held Moon close and admired our family. I loved it. I kissed Moon quickly and he chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah. Love you too, Swad." He said with a small blush in his face.

"I want a kiss too." Delusion pouted. He kissed Moon as well.

"Ugh. C'mon guys, let's go." Sun said. Him and Morning ran off, quickly followed by Azul.

I smiled at them. I love them so much.

————————————————————————

871 words

I'm sorry about this one. I had no motivation and was bored.