NightInk - I Don't Want a Friend!

Requested by @CrystalMoon_2011

Ink POV:

I was watching the aus, like I normally do. Luckily Error has slowed down recently. Then I remembered something. A new au had recently come into existence. 'I could go visit. Maybe introduce myself to their Sans. Give 'em a nickname.' I stood up quickly, almost falling back. I steadied myself.

"What was I doing?" I muttered to myself. "Oh right! Visiting that new au. Now where's Broomie?..." I don't like my memory sometimes. I can't remember where I left things half the-Oh right! I had been sitting on the giant paintbrush like a log. I picked it up and teleported off to Dreamtale, the new au.

I arrived in a forest. I heard voices not too far away. I made my way over and saw a little skeleton playing with...what looked like villagers of some sort. The little skeleton had a cape and a circlet that was clearly a bit big for him. He suddenly turned straight towards me.

"Hi mister! I know your over there." He waved towards me.

"Dream there's nothing-" The villager stopped as I walked completely into view. "Never mind."

"Oh! You're a skeleton too!" The little skeleton, who I believe is Dream, said before running up to me.

"Yep. I'm Ink. You?" I expected him to reply with Sans.

"That's a cool name! I'm Dream Sans. But most people just call be Dream." Huh. He kind of already has his own nickname.

"Dreeeaaam come on! We were in the middle of a game. You can talk to this guy later." One of the villagers said.

"O-okay. See you later." Dream gave me a wave before going back to who I assumed were his friends. I returned it.

'I should probably go find his brother. Make sure they're doing fine too.' I thought. I began wandering around, looking for a Papyrus au.

As I continued though, I didn't fine another skeleton. 'Does Dream not have a brother?' I thought. I know some aus don't, like me, but most do. I was standing on a path in the forest that was near a river. I don't remember how I got here, but I did. I heard a splash nearby, followed by a shout. I jogged over and some different villagers run off. 'What'd they throw in the water?" I looked towards the water right as someone walked out of it. It was another skeleton. He looked a lot like Dream, but he wore a purple tunic, didn't have a cape, and his circlet had a flat space in the front with a crescent moon carved out of it.

"Great." He muttered as he shook his wrists a little. "Are you just going to stare, over there?" He asked in the direction I was. 'How does everyone know where I am?' I peeked over the rock I was hidden behind.

"Did they shove you in the water?" I asked.

"No shit, Sherlock." Okay he was definitely more hostile than Dream. "What do you want? To shove me in here too?"

"No."

"Then leave. I'm not one for talking to people or monsters." He said. He began walking in the opposite direction. I got up and followed him.

"Well what's your name? I'm Ink."

"I hate my name."

"Oh. Do you go by another?"

"No."

"Well No, I think we'll be great-"

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" No shoved me away and ran.

'Well that was rude.' I thought. 'What happened to make him so upset? Most aus are fine. Also does this au have two Sanses? Because that was not a Papyrus.' I thought excitedly. 'Wait are they brothers?'