Cream(🍋) - Well That Escalated Quickly

Cross POV:

I sat in my room in Nightmare's house. He had a big house. It fit five people soo...he kinda had to.

I also may or may not have a huge crush on Nightmare's brother, Dream. Dream's just so sweet and perfect. But when we're alone, he gets so much more...serious? It's weird. Anyway, I want to confess to him.

I grabbed my phone and began looking at memes. Then I got a text from Dream.

"Hey Criss-Cross? Can you come over? I wanna show you something." It read.

"Sure! I'll ask Nightmare and if he says yes I'll be on my way!" I replied. Dream sent me a thumbs up.

I ran out and to the library. I entered and saw Nightmare reading in his chair. I ran over to him, startling him.

"Do you require something Cross?" Nightmare asked.

"Can I go see Dream?" I asked. Nightmare gave me a skeptical look.

"Be back before midnight." I smiled.

"Thank you!" I said before running off.

I heard Nightmare sigh as I left. I teleported off to Dream's house and knocked on the door. He opened it and smiled.

"Cross! There you are!" Dream said happily as he hugged me. "Come in! I want to tell you something..." I nodded. I walked into his house and sat on the couch.

I waited on the soft couch as Dream seemed to be doing something. Maybe he's getting snacks and we'll watch a movie! We do that a lot. Maybe after this time I can confess to him. I love him so much. Dream walked in a few minutes later. He didn't have snacks and he just sat down beside me.

"Cross, there's something I need to tell you." He sounded quite sad.

"Me too..." If he's going to say I can't be friends with him anymore, I may as well confess.

"Wanna say it at the same time?" He offered. I nodded. "Okay. One...Two...Three-"

"I like you more than a friend!" Me and Dream said together.

We were both stunned. We stared at each other for a moment.

"We...we both like each other?" I asked. Then I started smiling. Dream giggled.

He then grabbed my cheeks and smashed our faes together. I kissed back. I'm finally kissing my crush. Dream then licked my bottom 'lip'. I internally screeched and opened my mouth for him. Dream wasted no time and began exploring my mouth. I didn't even try to fight it and just held onto his shoulders. Dream eventually pulled away from me and there was a string of saliva connecting their mouths.

"Cross, I want to take you. Will you allow me to?" Dream asked.

"Uhm..."

"I know I'm moving fast, but please. I've wanted to for so long. To hear you under me~ screaming for more~." I blushed a brilliant purple.

"Okay...I trust you, Dream."

Dream smirked. He teleported us to his bedroom. Dream kissed me again as he led us to the bed. I fell backwards onto it, Dream still smothering me with his kiss. He pinned my arms to mhy sides and held me down. Soon he let go, and I was panting. He lifted me fully onto the bed and sat on my lap.

"We need to get all these clothes off of you. Strip for me~." He ordered.

3rd Person POV:

Cross began getting his clothes off and Dream was getting patient. He teleported both of their remaining clothes off. They landed on a chair nearby. Dream then grabbed Cross's ribs and yanked him over to him, hiding himself in the crook of Cross's neck.

"Summon me a pretty female body, Criss-Cross." Dream demanded. Cross obeyed and summoned a female lower half. Dream smiled. "That's good enough." He summoned his own male lower half.

Cross blushed more. Dream reached down and rubbed his clit. Cross moaned suddenly and covered his mouth. Dream stopped and glared.

"Ah, ah, ah. No hiding your noises. Or I'll tie you up."

Cross blushed at the idea of being tied up, especially by Dream. Dream went back to his previous action. Soon Cross felt Dream's dick poke at his entrance. Cross squeaked and Dream laughed.

"Don't worry. It's my first time too. I'll be super gentle." He comforted.

"Th-Thank you..." Cross quietly replied.

Dream slammed his full lenth all the way into Cross. Cross screamed and started crying a little.

"Shh, shh. It's okay." Dream cooed. "Take all the time you need to adjust." Cross whimpered lightly in response.

Soon the pain faded and Cross gave Dream a little nod to move. Dream thrusted lightly and Cross moaned. Cross held onto Dream's shoulders as he began thrusting faster and faster. Soon the room, and probably the house, was filled by Cross's moans.

"Cross, shout for me." Dream ordered.

"Dr-Dream~!" Cross yelled out.

"Use another name." Dream stopped completely in Cross. Cross whimpered. He didn't want to call Dream that. He found it embarrassing. "Still waiting~"

"Please continue..." He started, Dream gave him an expecting look. "Daddy..."

"Good boy~!" Dream said, slamming back into Cross with speedy thrusts.

Cross screamed out and came as Dream continued praising him. Dream continued thrusting for a few more minutes before getting close.

"I-in or out-?" He asked through pants.

"I-in..." Cross breathed out, almost inaudibly.

Dream nodded and thrusted in one last time, filling Cross up as he came. Cross and Dream both moaned out from the added pleasure. Dream then pulled out once he was done and looked at his work. Cross was laying on the bed, practivally already asleep.

Dream picked his sleepy lover up and walked off to the bathroom to clean up.

"I love you, Cross."

————————————————————————

959 words

I'm sorry. I'm still not great at lemons.