Swadmare - Just One More Chance?

Requested by @ItzPuppyChan

Nightmare POV:

I was arguing with Swad. Again. He wouldn't listen! He kept pushing his wants before my own. Our fight wasn't a pretty one. I was shouting at him and he was returning it. I was trying to tell him I had surprise for him, but he refused to listen. He kept saying he just had other things he needed to do!

"Just listen! For one second!" I shouted at him. "Please!" Swad turned away from me.

"You can show me another time. Right now I have things to do. Stop being so dramatic. It can wait."

"No! You'll then be mad because I let it wait! Come on!"

"No! Show. Me. Later." He then started walking away.

I guess he doesn't want to know that I'm pregnant. What if he treated the baby like that? Not caring for it unless he literally had nothing else to do.

I need to leave.

...

I got knocked out of my flashback by a rubber duck hitting me straight in the forehead. I turned to see my three year-old little daughter, Morning(guess who totally didn't use a ship kid I made up from before bc I forgot to look them up. Totally.).

"What?" I asked her. She huffed at me.

"Mama play wif me!" She said, stretching her little wings.

"Okaaay." I pulled her to me and kissed her forehead. "I'll play with you."

I sat down on the floor beside her. She was playing with some dinosaurs and mythical creatures that my brother thought she'd like. He was right. I grabbed a dragon she had on a piled up blanket she was calling a mountain. I had it come down and land beside the others. She pretended they ran away scared.

"Oh no! But I won't hurt you!" I called as the dragon.

Morning still had them run away.

Soon as we continued, the dragon became friend with the dinosaurs and we ended it around there. Morning came up to me and sat in my lap. I checked the time and noticed that it was almost 4 pm. I work from 4 to 8 usually on weekdays. And right now, It's Friday. So I get to spend all of tomorrow with Morning. Which she loves.

"Alright, Morn," I started, getting up with her in my arms. "You gotta go to the daycare."

"Noo! Mama!" Morning complained.

"Oh don't worry. You'll have fun. Palette will probably be there too." Both Ink and Dream work on the weekdays as well and it overlaps, which makes their son needs to go to the daycare as well.

Morning seemed okay with that. She liked her cousin. I walked outside to the car and strapped Morning into her car seat.

"Comfy?" I asked. Morning giggled. That told me that she was.

I arrived at the daycare and dropped her off. She was sad but I told her I'd be back later. And then I was off.

...

I walked back into the daycare after my shift and got my daughter. She was telling me about her day in bits and pieces and fluttering her wings as I drove home. I then put her to bed after we got home.

"We get to go to the store tomorrow. Are you excited?" I asked her.

"Yeah!" Morning said, snuggling into her blankets.

"If you're good, I'll get you a toy, okay?" Morning squeaked happily. I chuckled and kissed her head. "Goodnight, love." I shut the door to her room and went back to my own, which was right beside hers.