Driller - Tell Me Next Time!

Requested by @Thisuserisveryygay

Killer POV:

I waited until the sun began to go down. I was sneaking out to see Dream, as I had been for the last few months. I'm also pretty sure that Boss doesn't know. Which is nice.

I opened my window and climbed down the wall of the castle. I've done this plenty of times before, so I won't fall to my death. I reached the ground and felt someone watching me. I turned around and looked at the bushes, but there's nothing there.

Good. Now I gotta get Dream and head off to Fluffytale. I know Ccino and Boss are good friends, but Ccino won't rat me out.

I teleported to Dream's favorite au, where we agreed to meet up. I found him on a hill overlooking the au's Waterfall. I walked up behind him and hugged him.

"Hello Sunshine!" I said happily. Dream squeaked and turned to me.

"Killer! You scared me!" Dream laughed and turned to hug me back.

"Sorry Sunlight. Ready to go to Fluffytale and see all of Ccino's cats?"

"Yeah!"

We pulled away from each other. I still felt the feeling I was being followed. I turned and looked at the bushes again. I could swear there was some misplaced teal there.

"Kills?" Dream's voice snapped me out of it.

"Yeah?"

He pulled me closer and whispered.

"It's just my brother. I can feel his intentions though. He just wants to make sure your okay. If we ignore him he won't care."

"Oh. Okay." I sighed. Of course Boss knew. And of course he followed me. Oh well. "Let's head off to Fluffytale."

I teleported us to the cafe and we walked in together. Ccino welcomed us and got our orders. We gave them and sat down.

"Soooo...how have you been?" I asked.

"Pretty good. Ink is being annoying though, he keeps flirting with me." Dream said, rolling his eyes. "I don't think he understands when I say I have a lover, especially since I can't introduce you to him." I laughed.

"Well if he ever causes trouble, tell me. I'll kick his ass for you."

"Language!"

"Sorry, sorry."

"What about you?"

"Well...I thought I got away from Boss." I whispered. "Guess I was wrong. Other than that it's been fine." Dream laughed. Ccino brought our pastries and drinks over then went back behind the counter.

We chatted for hours about random things until Ccino told us he had to close the cafe. We left and kept our date going. I could still feel Nightmare watching us, but Dream kept finding ways to get my mind off it. Showing me flowers, splashing me, kissing me, and cuddling.

By the end of the night, we were sitting by one of the rivers in Waterfall and cuddling. Dream was sitting in my lap as we continued talking. Mostly about how to get Ink to stop. I say murder him, Dream says there has to be a less violent way. And murder won't even work because he's soulless.

Eventually Dream had to head home, so I gave him one last passionate kiss and he teleported away blushing. I felt the presence watching me leave, so I guess Boss left too.

I went home and climbed back into my window to see Boss sitting on my bed with his arms crossed.

"I can explain-" I started.

"I'm not mad you're dating Dream." He said, which made me very confused. "I'm mad you didn't tell me. You're grounded for two weeks. Next time tell me you're going on a date with my brother!" He said before walking out.

Yay! He's not mad!

...but now I can't go out with Dream for two weeks...

———————————————————————

620 words

I hope you like this. I didn't want to write it too much like the other chapter so I had it be Killer's prospective instead. :)