Ccino x Neko Dream - Meow!

Dream POV:

"Sci!" I bust open the door, scaring the scientist. He fell over. "Sorry!" I ran over and helped him up.

"It's fine. What do you need, Dream?" He asked me.

"Ummmm...Do you by chance have a neko potion?" I asked. Sci looked at me like I was crazy. "Ink told me you did." I continued.

"Ink can't keep a secret for his life, can he?" Sci facepalmed. I lit up. Sci did have a neko potion. "Why do you want it Dream?" Sci asked. I wanted to become one to impress Ccino! I know he loves me, but he can love me more! I giggled to myself. I reiterated that to Sci, who gave me a weird look. He glanced at one of his beakers for a moment then realized his mistake. He sighed and grabbed it, placing it in front of me.

"If you take too much, it's might not go away, understand?" He told me. I nodded, not fully understanding anything he said. He turned away.

I immediately grabbed the bottle. 'He didn't tell me how much to take though...' I shrugged. Being a neko for life didn't sound so bad. I tipped beaker up and drank all of the contents. It was ripped away from me as I finished it.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Sci shouted, seeming quite concerned. My head ticked and soon two ears poofed into existence, as well as a fluffy tail. I smiled. "Dream." I looked to Sci. He looked distressed. "You drank it all. Which means now I can't even make an antidote." He sounded exasperated.

"And?" My new fluffy tail swayed behind me. "I don't mind being like this." I told him. I waved.

"Wait, wait, WAIT!" He yelled to me.

Too late! I teleported away to Ccino's au. Fluffytale! I arrived near his cafe. I knew he wasn't open yet, but his door should be unlocked. I walked through Snowdin, getting a few weird glances at my new ears and tail. I walked into the cafe and a cat walked up to my feet. I waved at it and kept walking.

"Ccino?" I called into the quiet cafe.

One of the cats knocked a ball into the main area. I had a sudden urge to chase it. I got down on all fours and began batting it back and forth with the cats. I'd hit it to them and they'd hit it back.

"Sorry Dream. I was cleaning the bathr-OH MY GOD!" I looked up and saw Ccino standing there. I blushed a golden yellow.

Ccino POV:

"Sorry Dream. I was cleaning the bathr-OH MY GOD!" I shouted when I saw it. Dream looked up at me. He had fluffy golden yellow ears and a fluffy golden yellow tail to go along with it. He blushed when he saw me staring.

I walked over to him and crouched in front of him. I cupped his face. He giggled.

"How'd this happen, Dreamy?" I asked him. He rubbed his face against my hands in a loving way.

"I drank a potion Sci made." He replied.

I moved one of my hands up to his head and began rubbing one of his ears. He smiled wider and leaned up into it. I pulled him over to me and rested his head against my chest. Then I began scratching his ear again. He started purring against my chest. His cuteness makes me want to melt. I love him so much!

"Now why'd you drink the potion?" I asked the happy neko.

"I know you like cats and I wanted you to love me more." Dream mumbled. I 'aww'd at him.

"You know I already love you more than anything, right?" I asked him. Dream cuddled closer to my chest, still purring.

"Yeah." He purred.

"How long are you stuck like this?" I asked. Dream immediately stopped purring. "Dream? Sunny? You okay?" I patted the side of his skull. He mumbled something I didn't catch. "Hmm?" I prompted.

"It might be permanent." He said quietly. "I don't mind though. It's kinda nice."

I leaned all the way back up. Dream may be a neko. Forever.

"Ccino?" Dream asked. "Are you upset?" His ears went down.

"No! Of course not! I just wasn't expecting it to be permanent." I chuckled. I then hugged him. Dream's ears went back up. "I'm still going to love you." I pulled back and looked at him.

Then he kissed me. I kissed him back and held him close. I let go after a few seconds.

"Can I stay here for the day?" Dream asked.

"Okay. I still need to open the cafe though." I told him.

"Okay." I stood up and Dream followed.

I opened the cafe and Dream stayed behind the counter with me. As people came and went, they would pat his head. He would purr. I got a bit upset whenever I saw that. I tend to get jealous a bit easily. Why does Dream purr for them? He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

~Later~

Dream POV:

Ccino closed the cafe and I walked over to him as he came back over.

"Can I have more scratches?" I asked.

"I gotta clean up first. If you help you'll get your scratches faster~." He told me. I smirked and began helping Ccino clean the cafe.

After we finished I walked over to him and hugged him. He began scratching my ears again. My fluffy tail swayed as I began purring again. I liked the headpats from the customers, but Ccino knew was the best at it. Probably because he has so many of his own cats. Who were currently wandering around. I leaned into Ccino's chest. I slowly started dozing off as Ccino kept scratching my ears. Ccino picked me up as I began falling from dozing off. As he did, I fell right into a peaceful sleep.

Ccino POV:

I rested me head on Dream's. I then walked behind the counter and placed him on one of the big cat beds I had back there. It was probably the most comfy things in here. The the bells on top of my door jingled, indicating someone came in. I looked over the counter and saw Science.

"Oh hi! Did you need something?" I asked him.

"Hello Ccino. Have you seen Dream? I need to talk to him." He told me.

I pointed behind me to the peacefully sleeping neko. Sci looked at him and smiled.

"Well give him this when he wakes up." Sci handed me a paper. Then he walked out of the cafe. I assumed Ink or someone was waiting out there to bring him back to his au.

I opened the paper in my hands. It read:

Dear Dream,
I need you to come in soon so I can try and find a way to change you back. I might also need a blood sample. Don't worry though, that should be it.

Science.

Sci's signature was also on there. He does know Dream has a fear of needles, right? I put the note on the counter. Too bad if one of the cats happens to get it~. I turned back to the sleeping guardian. I knelt down and kissed his cheek. He smiled slightly in his sleep. He was cute as a neko.

————————————————————————

1227 words