HorrorKillerDust - Fighting Over Who?

Requested by @JustNobody728

Dust POV:

I walked into Horror's room to ask him something. I saw him flirting with Killer on his bed. I glared for a moment.
I slammed the door open, startling both of them. I have a crush on Killer. Horror knows this. And he still does this.

"Hello Horror." I said sweetly. "May I talk to you in private?"

"Well we were-"

"Nah, don't worry Horror." Killer chimed in. "We can continue the conversation later." He stood up and left.

"What was that about?!" Horror hissed at me.

"I should be asking you that. You know I like Killer!"

"Well I do too so too, so too bad. He's mine now."

"That's not how that works. You'd know if you didn't have half of your damn head missing."

"He'll never love someone that's insane."

"Can I just have my knife back? We'll continue his later."

Horror glared but threw my knife at me. I caught it and stormed out. I walked back to my room and out the knife away. 'This is how a match of who can win Killer's heart. He clearly likes me more.' I thought. But I couldn't get the sight of Killer blushing at Horror's flirting out of my mind. 'Ugh. He was probably just embarrassed.' I told myself. 'I can win Killer.' I sat on my bed. I started thinking of ways to get Killer to love me. Take him in a killing spree? Just the two of us? Get him some chocolate? Keep him far away from Horror. I smiled to myself.

~A Few Weeks Later~

Horror hadn't stopped flirting with Killer and took him out on a few dates too. I needed to confront him now. I can tell he's in the verge of confessing to Killer and I can't let that happen. I walked into the living and up to him.

"You aren't going to confess to him." I said.

"Why not?" Horror grew defensive. "I can do what I want. He clearly likes me."

"No he doesn't!" I spat. "He likes me."

"You don't get to choose who he likes."

"Neither do you!"

We glared at each other for a moment.

"What happened to us?" I said. "We were best friends before this."

"Before you tried to steal my man." Horror muttered.

"I had a crush FIRST." I fired back.

"But I actually made a move first!"

"BUT I-"

"Guys?" We both whipped around to see Killer standing by the entrance. "What're you fighting over?"

Killer POV:

I'd been listening to their fight for a few seconds. It sounded like they were fighting over someone. Was it...me? They'd seem to be tense when we were all in the same room.

"It's nothing, Kills." Dust said.

"Yeah. It's fine." Horror agreed. "Just a friendly fight."

"Over who?" I asked.

"No one you'd care about." Dust said quickly

My mind immediately went to Blue. They both knew him and I don't care about him. But...but I like them. Both of them. I'd kind of wanted to date both of them recently but I'd be fine with one. I was too embarrassed to tell them, afraid they'd say no. Now I find out neither of them liked me.

"Oh. Okay." My voice cracked a bit at the end. I felt tears start forming in my eyes. "I hope he likes you both." Like I do. I heard them both start to say something but I teleported away to my room.

I locked the door and jumped into my bed and hid under the covers. I began sobbing less than a second later. Why don't they like me? Horror was flirting with me a few days ago and Dust took me out on killing sprees with just us and kept making suggestive remarks. Was I just a practice monster? So that they could figure out how to get Blue? I cried into my pillow. I barely registered a knock that I heard on my door.

"Killer?" I recognized Horror's voice. I sobbed as a reply.

"Killer please let us explain." Dust was here too? I sat up in my bed and glared at the door.

"GO TALK TO BLUE IF YOU TWO LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!" I screamed at the door.

"Killer, let's us explain." Dust's calm voice came through the door. "We don't love Blue!"

"Killer I'm going to get Boss to open this door!" Horror shouted.

I got up and unlocked the door before hiding in my blankets again. They walked in and before I knew it, I was picked up and placed in between the two on the edge of my bed.

"Killer." Dust began. "We weren't fighting over Blue. It was over..."

"You." They said together.

"M-me?" I looked at both of them.

"So who do you like?" Horror asked. "If it makes you happy, we'll leave the other alone once you choose."

I felt my emotions well up again and I burst into tears again. The two immediately hugged me and I leaned into Horror, Dust leaning against me. I sobbed for a bit longer until they managed to completely calm me down.

"So who do you like?" Horror tried again.

"I-I-I..." I tried, still hiccuping.

"Take you time. We'll wait." Dust reassured.

"I like you b-both." I stated. "Can we have a poly relationship? I want to date you both."

I met Horror's glowing eye and then I turned to Dust's mismatched ones. They looked at each other.

"That'll work." Dust replied first.

"Yeah." Horror agreed. "We both get you and neither of our hearts are broken."

I smiled and snuggled into Horror more, which in turn made Dust lean into more.

"Thank you both." I said. "I love you both sooo much."

"We love you too Kills." Horror said.

"Can we cuddle laying down?" Dust asked. "I'm uncomfortable." I chuckled.

"Sure."

We shifted so that we were all laying on my bed now. I was in the middle of course. Horror spooned me from behind and Dust snuggled against my chest. I was patting his head lovingly. I got what I wanted.

And I couldn't be happier.

————————————————————————

1029 words