Swad x Neko!Nightmare x Delusion - Special Service

This was requested by @GhamzehPmd

Nightmare POV:

I walked along the decorated path to the castle. I'd taken a job as a maid there. I had a few offered from different kingdoms, but why would I leave? My brother would throw a fit. I work for the married bird-kings. King Swad and King Delusion. The only downside. A lot of positivity.

I walked in and looked around. I needed to find one of the Kings, preferably Delusion as he's not as crazy. Swad is a bit...weird. I walked through the halls and bumped into another maid.

"Can you tell me where I can find one of the kings?" I asked. She looked me up and down in my black and white outfit. It was just a short-sleeved long black dress with a white apron, just like hers. Not that impressive.

"One is in his chambers and the other is somewhere." She said a bit rudely before walking off. My ears went back with frustration. 'Why so rude?'

I wandered around until I came across a large door. Like, very tall door. I know I'm short but I'm not that short. I knocked on the door. Soon it opened. Delusion was in there.

"Oh, you must be the new maid." I tilted my head a little as he seemed to have a bit of yellow creeping onto his cheeks.

"Yep." I confirmed. "What do you need me to do?"

"We need you to clean up the library. Swad's brother came by the other day and left everything everywhere." He then closed the door.

I walked down to their library and almost screeched. There were books all over the floor! Some were in horrible positions for the paper too!

A few hours later I was finishing up fixing books and placing them in their correct places when I felt someone wrap their arms around me and pick me up.

"Well~! Who's this cutie~?" I immediately knew it was King Swad. I squeaked after figuring out my words weren't working. Swad spun me around in his arms. "Oh~! You're the new maid! Sorry about the mess my brother left in here." He placed me back down. "You may go now, darling~." He cooed as I walked out. A teal hue crept onto my face against my will.

Swad POV:

I watched her walk out. Her tail swayed behind her as she did. Delusion and I may be married, yes, but we'd always felt like we were missing something. Or someone. I need to go tell Delusion. We were thinking about a poly relationship not too long ago.

"Delusion!" I shouted as I flung the door open. He whipped around and almost stabbed me in the face with his claymore.

"Oh for heavens sake Swad, LEARN TO KNOCK!" Delusion shouted at me.

I laughed and told him about what I thought. Delusion thought for a moment. Then he agreed. He told me about how he thought that maid looked cute when she arrived at our door. We both agreed that we could try to invite her to our relationship. But first we need to make her like us.

~A Few Weeks Later~

Over the weeks, we'd bought Nightmare dresses, flowers, stuffed animals, anything she asked for pretty much. We'd kissed her a little through the weeks and she never denied it, so I'm pretty sure it's good to say she likes us.

I knocked on Nightmare's door. I had another gift for her. She opened it and I handed her the plushie of a bird. She took it and looked at it, a little smiled creeping onto her face as her tail waved happily behind her.

"Awww! It's so cute!" She hugged it close. She was so cute. "Thank you, your Highness!"

"Again darling, just Swad is fine." I grabbed her skull and kissed her forehead. She giggled.