Nightmare x Blue

Requested by @Cl0udpuff_87

Blue POV:

I got caught by the Bad Guys. Now I was in front of Nightmare himself. He'd requested his team bring me to his throne room. I sat on the floor. The goopy skeleton walked up to me.

"You four can leave." Nightmare said. His team nodded and left. I looked up and met his eye. "And you. What to do with a cutie like you..." 'Cutie?' I thought. "You... are going to be my personal servant."

"Wh-what?" I stammered out suddenly.

"You heard me. I can't let a little cutie like yourself go to waste."

"But I have a life! Friends-"

"Ha! Friends. Ink would turn his back on you the second he's given the chance. And Dream? He'd prioritize an au over you any day." That stung. They wouldn't do those things, right? "So look, Blue." Nightmare crouched down right in front of me. "You can either rot in a cell for the rest of your life, or work for me. What'll it be?"

'Neither.' I thought. 'But anything's better than rotting in a cell for eternity.'

"I'll be your servant." I replied.

"Good answer. Now follow me." Nightmare's voice seemed to soften up.

He gave me a little tour around the castle and told—or I guess yelled at?—his team to not hurt me.

He ended it in his room.

"So...have anything you need me to do?" I asked him.

"I actually need assistance organizing my library." He walked past me. "You coming?"

...

Okay, that was a LOT of work.

"How'd your library even get into that state?!" I asked as we finished.

"Anger." Nightmare calmly replied. He didn't even look tired! "Come here." I walked up his side.

He picked me up with his tentacles.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" I shouted.

"Calm down!" I was put into a sitting position with an extra tentacle around my waist. "There. Now sleep. I know your tired."

"Fine." I leaned onto the tentacle around my waist and tried to sleep.

Nightmare POV:

I smiled at the sleepy skeleton in my tentacles. He's very cute. 'I'm definitely keeping him.' I thought. I teleported back to my room and gently placed Blue in the bed. I decided to cuddle with him. I snuck under the blanket and held the small skeleton in my arms. He subconsciously snuggled into my chest. I chuckled a little.

"You're cute, Blue." I whispered.

Blue stirred a few hours later. I had changed positions so I was laying on my back with Blue still in my chest.

"Huh? Nightmare?!" He said. I looked at him.

"Yes?" I replied, not looking away from my book. Blue hid his face in my jacket. I chuckled. "None of the other guys know. This'll be our little secret." I cooed to him. Blue blushed.

"Whyyy?" He muttered.

"Why what, Love?"

"Why do you have to be so lovable!" Blue said. "You're supposed to be the most evil person, yet somehow I like you!"

"You do?"

"You're voice, your eye, your attitude,- And I don't know why! This has never happened before!" Blue rolled off me and I sat up and laughed.

"Looks like someone here got a crush." I said. Blue looked at me, his face turning a bit blue itself. I grabbed his chin and gave him a little kiss. "I've had one for much longer." His face exploded in a blue blush. I admit, I have a teal one on my face myself.

Blue crawled over and I hugged him to my chest.

"Wanna keep this a secret?" I asked the small skeleton.

"Yeah. And thanks."

I smiled and rested my head on top of his.

————————————————————————

614 words