DS Dreammare(🍋) - Last Wish

Requested by @EmeraldGaze21

Keep in mind, these two are not canonically brothers. And that still stands here.

Nightmare POV:

I was getting really scared. I'd been in the dungeon of the JR palace for about three days. And the guards have not-so-nicely informed me that Dream's going to be ready to execute me to tomorrow. Error and Cross have tried to get to me, but they can't find a good way in. Every way to the dungeon is heavily guarded, per Dream's command.

I sat hugging my legs in the farthest corner I could get to. I heard footsteps coming down through the dungeon. I tried to melt away into the shadows to no avail, and soon the door to my cell swung wide open, revealing Dream who promptly walked in and crouched down about five feet from me. He ordered the guards to leave and looked back to me.

"I know your scared, but I'm trying to be nice, okay?" Dream said. I didn't respond. "So I'm giving you a last wish. It has to be one that we can fulfill today and are able to do. Have any ideas?"

"It can be anything...?" I asked after an incredibly long silence.

"Anything that I can do today for you."

I looked away. I still had that crush on Dream from years ago... but. He wouldn't let me do that...would he?

So I asked. I asked for my last wish to be having my first time having sex with him. Dream seemed stunned at the requested and I turned away, embarrassed. But then...

"If that's what you desire, I shall make it happen." He said with a sigh. I turned back.

"If it makes you uncomfortable, then no. I don't want your last memory of me to be uncomfortable for you." I reasoned.

"No. I'll be fine. I'll come collect you later tonight." And with that, he stood up and walked out. I felt a blush spread across my face along with a smile.

But now I have to wait.

...

3rd Person POV:

Nightmare waited in the cell, incredibly bored. Later in the evening, Dream came back and and let Nightmare out of the chains, then he picked him up and walked to his room. Nightmare was getting nervous.

Once they got to Dream's room, Dream put Nightmare on the floor.

"Alright. Do you wish to be the dominant or submissive?"

"Uh-"

"It's your wish, you get the choice." Dream said, staring at Nightmare.

"Sub..." Nightmare said, blushing profusely.

"Okay then."

Dream scooped Nightmare up into a kiss and he kissed him back. He placed Nightmare on the bed and pinned him down my his wrists. Then Dream kissed Nightmare deeply again. He moved Nightmare's hands up and held them with one hand. He reached his other hand into Nightmare's pants and began touching his pelvis. Nightmare moaned into the kiss and Dream took the chance he gave himself to explore Nightmare's mouth. Dream pulled his hand away and Nightmare's sparked to life, creating a body. Just the lower half of a female body. Dream let go of the kiss, and stared at Nightmare panting for a moment. Dream unclipped Nightmare's cape and tossed it aside before moving onto his shirt.

Soon Nightmare and Dream were both undressed. Dream could easily see Nightmare was worried. Dream was going to be gentle though, especially since Nightmare had never done this before. Dream leaned down to the side of Nightmare's head and began to whisper sweet nothings to him. Soon Nightmare blushed when he felt Dream mess with his clit. He pinched and flicked it, making Nightmare moan and grow wet. Dream brought his hand back up and booped Nightmare's nose, making the smaller laugh. Then Dream repositioned himself so he could enter Nightmare.

"Okay, I'm going to go slow since you're a virgin." Nightmare nodded.

Dream slowly began entering Nightmare and the smaller was whimpering. Dream leaned down to him.

"Shh...you're doing so well, Night. It's okay. It'll fade." He whispered.

"Dream...it hurts..."

"I know. It'll fade. I promise."

"Okay...." Nightmare took a few deep breaths and waited once Dream was fully in.

Dream even let Nightmare pet his wings, which he doesn't let nearly anyone do. Dream shook himself out of that mindset. 'It's just tonight Dream. You need to kill him tomorrow morning.' He told himself.

Soon Dream thrusted slowly and Nightmare went "Oh-!" And blushed more. Dream chuckled.

"Did ya like that~?" Dream cooed. Night nodded.

Dream began thrusting at a slow pace, which was a bit painful for him. Oh how he wanted to speed up and hear Nightmare scream, but he said he'd be gentle.

"Mhh- Dream~! Go faster~!" Nightmare moaned out. Dream sped up a little. "Fa-ahh-aster~!"

"How bad do you want it?"

"Really bad! Make meee~ hurt~!" Nightmare demanded.

"As you wish~!"

Dream gave all the way in and pounded into Nightmare. Nightmare screamed out in bliss and fell back onto sheets. Dream held his hips and continued. Nightmare's release built up and Dream knew it. When Nightmare did finally cum, Dream slowed for a moment and praised him.

"Holy...that..." Nightmare began panting hard.

"Ah, ah ah. I've still yet to cum. You're not done." Dream said as he went back to pounding into Nightmare.

Nightmare screamed even louder as he was now more sensitive due to overstimulation. He came again quickly and Dream didn't stop this time, giving Nightmare no break and making him get more lost in the pleasure he was feeling.

Soon Dream finally felt his real ease building up and pulled Nightmare into a very short but heated kiss.

"I-in or out?"

"I-I-mhhHH~!" Nightmare was unable to speak so Dream just decided he meant in.

Dream's thrusts grew a bit more aggressive, and Nightmare could definitely feel it. He thrusted in one last time and got as deep as he could before he finally came inside of Nightmare, making the smaller scream out a raspy, clearly exhausted, moan while he came again. Dream rode out his release while Nightmare panted while laying back on the bed. Dream pulled out and kissed Nightmare's forehead, the smaller giving him an exhausted smile.

"Let's get cleaned up."

Dream brought Nightmare to the bathroom and cleaned him and himself up while the maids changed the sheets. After, he brought the still naked Nightmare and himself to the bed and laid Nightmare down, covering him in blankets. Then Dream laid beside him. Nightmare had long since passed out. Dream snuggled into his blankets and felt someone hug him, it was Nightmare. He subconsciously hugged Dream. Dream sighed and wrapped his arm and wings around the small skeleton.

...

Dream POV:

I woke up the next morning and got ready. I had to do it. I have to. I walked up to Night as he slept and summoned my claymore. I raised it and got ready to slash....

I...

I can't.

I love him. I didn't realize until last night. When all my feelings came flooding back. Night is the one I want. The only one I want.

I lowered my claymore and sat beside Nightmare. I picked him up and hugged him to me. He woke up and looked at me.

"Wha-? Dream? Am I dead yet?" I laughed at his question.

"No. I'm not killing you. I'm keeping you. I love you. And you're friends will live too."

"...okay yeah. I definitely died."

"Nope." I kissed Nightmare's skull.

"You're safe and sound.
I love you."

———————————————————————

1261 words