Nighterror - You Can Always Tell Me

Requested by @CrystalMoon_2011

Error POV:

I made a portal to Night's castle. I walked in to see the rest of his team doing their own things in the living room. Night usually gives them missions by now.

"Why are you still here?" I asked them.

"No idea." Dust replied. "Boss never came out of his room."

I gave a disapproving sound since they didn't check on him, then began walking to his room. I walked up to it and didn't hear anything. I knocked on the door and still heard nothing.

"Nighty. It's me."

Still nothing.

I know Night doesn't leave his idiots without telling them. Mostly because they'd freak out.

"Night. Please. I'm getting worried." That was true. He always responds to me. "I'm coming in."

I opened the door and looked around. I didn't see Night anywhere. But I'm pretty sure I know where he is. I walked up to his bed. It had a pretty big orca stuffed animal, another quite big lion stuffed animal, and many little ones.

I found the small skeleton in the plushies. He seemed really upset.

"Night? Is everything okay?" He was in his passive form, which he only shows around me. He popped his head up and it was clear he was crying.

"Y-yeah..."

"That's a horrible lie, Night." I sat beside him.

"You can always tell me if something's bothering you."

Night rubbed his eye sockets and looked away.

"I...it's stupid. You don't need to know." He said quietly. I grabbed the quiet skeleton, I could touch him since I've known him for centuries, and pulled him onto my lap.

"Nothing that upsets you is stupid. Tell me." I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. "Nothing you could tell me is stupid. I love you. I care for all the things you say." I kissed his forehead. He blushed lightly.

"I...I want to tell the others about this form. But they're gonna make fun of me! I-Im weak! Im scared..." He started crying again. "Can you help me, Erry?" He asked quietly.

"Of course. Thank you for telling me, Love. I'll be just outside the room. If they get upset or something, I'll protect you."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

...

Night POV:

It went perfect. The others weren't mad at me or said they hated me...I guess that just was the villagers.

I ran out of the room and hugged Error, who was right there. Just like he promised.

"I take it it went well, Night?" He asked. I nodded.

"I love you." I said into his waist. "Can we cuddle?"

"Of course."

He teleported us to my room and onto my bed. I snuggled into his chest.

"Hey Night?" I looked up at him. "Can you promise me you'll tell me things from now on?"

"Why...?"

"I want you to know I'm here for you."

"Oh. Okay. Thanks." I hid myself in his jacket.

"I love you." I said

"I love you too." He replied, hugging me close.

———————————————————————

504 words

Sorry it's short. I've hit a bout of writer's block. I hope you enjoy it anyway.