Delusion x Neko Nightmare x Swad - Our Little Neko

Thank you for another request! Plot comment at the end again. It's a high school au btw. Swad and Delusion are human, noot is still a skele.

 Swad and Delusion are human, noot is still a skele

Delusion POV:

I was sitting with Swad in the park before school. We were pretty good friends. We were also pretty popular in our school and we're both Seniors. (Them and Nightmare are both 18 for context.). The girls really seemed to like us for some reason. It was very annoying. I leaned onto Swad.

"When does class start?" I whispered to him. I spread one of my wings and shoved a random girl away.

"7:45." Swad replied. "It's 7:26. We can go early though." I groaned. We have the same first hour, Spanish, but frankly I don't wanna go. "We do get our dorms today though. Three to a dorm."

"Okay." I said. Hopefully I at least got a form with Swad. I could care less about anyone else.

Swad got up and pulled me along with him. At least it got us out of here. I remembered something as we walked.

"Isn't there a new Senior this year too?" I asked.

"Yeah why?" Swad asked.

"I don't know. I heard the boys all liked her. She was really tiny or something. Half-neko skeleton." I said.

"Huh."

He led me all the way to the Spanish end of the language hall. French, German, and Russian were the other ones. We were in year 3 of Spanish. We ducked under the doorway to walk in. The teacher looked up at us.

"You two are early." She said. I gave Swad a look. "You two sit in the front. We're doing dorm assignments this hour so no Spanish yet." She pointed to two desks in the front.

They were in groups of three. Me and Swad were in either end. 'Great. A stranger in between us both.' I thought. Me and Swad sat down. I put my backpack under the desk and began playing on my phone. When the first warning bell sounded, signaling it was 7:40, a few more kids walked in. The teacher was directing others to their seats. Soon a very small goopy skeleton walked in. This must be the neko skeleton I heard about. She sat right in between Swad and I. I held in my laughter. She didn't even reach my waist, that's how small she was. It was kind of cute though. She was so small~I could just squeeze her. She sat down in between me and Swad. We looked at each other. We had the same thought. She's adorable.

"Okay!" The teacher's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked at her. "Today we only have first hour. We're doing dorm assignments today and you need time to adjust. They're in groups of three and who you are sitting with now are your roommates." That shocked everyone. They hadn't done that last year. Or any of the three years before. And we were roommates with the new Senior. "I'll hand out the dorm numbers and we'll head on down to the area." She announced.

She came around and handed a a paper to each group. She handed the ours to the goopy neko.

"Soooo...What's your name?" I asked the tiny skeleton in between us.