Delusion x Neko!Nightmare x Swad - Our Little Neko V.2

For context, Night is 18 and Swad and Delusion are 23

For context, Night is 18 and Swad and Delusion are 23. Also since they're teachers(Swad and Delusion) I know this is illegal, but it's a fictional story. Don't date your teacher while you're a student.

Nightmare POV:

I was comfy in my bed. Then my brother jumped on me.

"Come on Night! We gotta get up!" He said. I glared up at him. He was a neko too. Makes sense, we're siblings. His golden tail was swaying happily. My goopy ears were down, I was grumpy.

"I don't wanna go to school." I groaned.

"We got to! If you don't get up, I'll drag you out of bed!"

"Fine, fine. Go on ahead, Dream." I told him. He giggled and skipped away.

We had transferred to a stupid new school half way through the year because our mother works a lot and got transferred to a different department.

I got up and changed into my usual black hoodie with black pants. Even if it wasn't black my goop would've have made it black. I walked out and saw my brother waiting for me. He had gotten my backpack ready for me. I slipped it on. He then grabbed my wrist and we walked out to the bus stop. We were Seniors and didn't have a car. Our mom didn't have enough money for another car. We never blamed her. Some other kids were there. I just locked arms with Dream and stood close to him. I do not like people. To be fair, they didn't like me either. The bus came and stopped in front of us. As me and Dream sat down together in a seat, he was on the isle side and immediately got into a conversation with the person on the seat next to ours. We also didn't have any classes together. I felt people staring at me. I just tensed a little and ignored it. As we got off the bus and went out separate ways, I felt more stares. I had science first. I eventually found the classroom and went in, just before the warning bell rang.

Science was boring. Next I had math. I liked math. I was pretty smart. I entered the classroom and the teacher told me where to sit. It was beside his desk. He was a tall human with wings and he had a circlet-crown thing floating above his head. He said his name is Mr. Swad. He was...handsome. No! Don't think that Nightmare. He's your teacher. I sat right next to his desk though.
His voice was so cool and deep. I think I'm gonna like this class.

After that class I had English. The teacher of this class was a lot like Mr. Swad. His name was Mr. Delusion, but everyone just called him sir because that was easier to say. I, again, sat right by his desk. From what I'd heard while walking between classes, Mr. Swad and Mr. Delusion were probably the two most popular teachers in this school. Delusion seemed to keep staring at me. I tried to ignore it, probably nothing. I felt my cheeks heat up a tiny bit though.

I met up with Dream during lunch. Some others came and sat by us. A boy attempted flirting with me and I almost kicked him in the face. Me and Dream ate together and split up once lunch ended.