Driller - Star-Crossed Lovers

This is my first attempt at an angst, soooo...I apologize if it's bad
Requested by @RainingMars

Killer POV:

I had to sneak out. I had planned a meeting with Dream. The hard part was getting away from Nightmare.

I walked downstairs and began walking towards the door. When I heard-

"Killer." I turned and saw none other than the goopy King of Negativity himself.

"Heya Boss! I'm just going for a walk." I told him.

"You've been going on a lot of walks recently. Are you up to something?" He asked.

"No? I just want to walk more." I lied.

Nightmare glared at me with an accusatory look. He walked off though, which was pretty much his way of saying 'Fine.'.

I walked out he door happily and began my way to the meeting spot.

Nightmare POV:

He's doing something. No one who previously hates walks changes in a day. Especially not Killer. I need to follow him. That skeleton is hiding something.

I followed Killer down the paths until he suddenly turned off. I continued following him through the trees. What is he doing? This way leads to a cliff. He kept checking around, for someone following him? He quickly took a turn into a small clearing with a view to the sky. He's mentioned this area before, but why is he here now? It's 10 at night. He entered the area and kept looking around and listening.

Then he sat down and seemed to wait. I crept closer and sat in a bush. This doesn't look like a walk.

Soon the bush on the other side of the clearing rustled. I almost gasped when Dream jumped out. He walked up to Killer. 'What're you waiting for Killer? Attack him!' I thought angrily.

Instead, Killer got up and hugged him! I almost hissed in anger as they kissed. Disgusting positivity. From my subordinate! They sat back down and began talking. I remained put to see if they said anything.

"Sooo...how was your day?" Dream asked.

"Eh alright. Getting away from Boss in annoying. He's like, the worst person alive. Never let's us do anything without him knowing. The others are fine, I don't like Boss though. Seeing you makes up for it though." Killer told him.

"Thanks. Ink has started to get suspicious too. He's less strict though." Dream gave Killer a little kiss.

Killer giggled. I could feel myself getting more upset. Not only was he dating the enemy, my damn brother, he is insulting me!

I want revenge against him. But how?...

Dream POV:

Me and Killer kept talking, but we had to soon wrap up our night.

"When do you want to meet up again, Sunny?" Killer asked.

"How about on Tuesday? I have to go to Dancetale tomorrow and won't be available until late Monday/Tuesday." I explained.

"Alright." Killer stood up and helped me up. I leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss. We stayed that way for a while before we broke apart.

"Bye! Love you!" I called as I turned and ran away. I teleported off to Outertale. I still had more time to kill before I went home.

I felt a presence behind me and turned around. I saw Nightmare standing there. I tried to summon my staff but I was a bit too slow, he picked me up in his tentacles before I could. He wrapped a tentacles around my arms to stop me and one around my neck to discourage squirming.