2 Mama Nightmare Oneshots

I got two separate requests for mamamare so I put them in the same part.

First Oneshot - Requested by @Rorochan_2004o

Killer POV:

I was playing catch with Dust in the living room. We had a bouncy ball. It was like the size of a dodgeball. We were in the living room bouncing it around near Horror, who was in his playpen, asleep. Dust slammed the ball into the ground and I watched it go up. Then I caught it as it fell back down. I'm surprised Horror is sleeping through this.

I did the same thing Dust did and he caught it, falling backward onto his butt. I laughed at him. He threw the ball straight at me. It bounced off my face and I caught it.

"Hey!" I shouted at Dust. He laughed, getting up. I pulled the ball above my head and slammed it on the floor harder than I have before. "Take this!"

It flew up and Dust backed up to try and catch it. He stopped right next to a desk with a base on it. The ball came flying down right beside him and hit the vase, sending it flying. I watched the ball as it flew off towards Horror's play pen. It hit the sleeping babybones right in the head, the broken part too. Horror woke up in an instant and began bawling. Me and Dust looked at each other. I grabbed his arm and we hid behind the couch.

Nightmare POV:

I was making dinner with Cross and Error's help when I heard Horror start crying. I turned off the stove and walked that way, telling Cross and Error to stay put.

Horror was crying, and I saw the bouncy ball Killer and Dust were playing with earlier beside him. Speaking of those two, where are they? I felt for their negativity and felt it behind the couch. I picked up Horror and comforted him, he snuggled into my jacket. I noticed the broken vase as I patted Horror's back to comfort him.

"Killer! Dust! Come out here." I called. No one moved. "I know you're both behind the couch, don't make me get you."

I heard a sigh and the two came out. They stood in front of me, looking away.

"What happened?" I asked, knowing what probably happened.

"We were playing with the ball and Killer bounced it up. It hit the vase then Horror in the head." Dust explained. I sighed.

"You both go to your rooms. I'll bring you dinner but then you both need to go to bed."

"WHAT?!" They both shouted.

"That's not fair!" Killer shouted.

"It's only five!" Dust joined.

"You both broke a vase and caused your baby brother some pain. Go to bed." I said.

"Killer broke it!" Dust said.

"Hey!"

"You both played a part. Now go."

"Why?!" Dust challenged.

I sighed.

"You both played a part! Now go! Or I'll ground you both for longer than a night!" I saw tears form in Dust's eyes and Killer stormed off. Dust did a few seconds later. I sighed.

I placed Horror back in his pen and went to finish dinner.

...

After dinner I checked on the two. Dust was asleep, but Killer was crying. I went in and had a little talk with him. Killer hugged me and I put him in bed.

"Sleep well, Kills." I said, putting the blanket on him and walking out.

"I love you."

———————————————————————

Second Oneshot - Requested by @ItzPuppychan

Nightmare POV:

I was sitting with the kids teaching them some Spanish. I speak it natively, so I thought I should teach them some.

It was proving to be more of a task than I thought it'd be.

Cross, who is the oldest, is struggling to pronounce 'llama'. Killer and Dust are still working on what '¿Como te llamas?' Even means.

Horror was in my lap, babbling as little toddlers do.

"It's not llama, like the animal, Cross. It's like a 'y' sounds. That's how double 'l's work is Spanish." I advised.

"But, why?"

"Ba!" Horror called from my lap.

"P-p-p..." he started. All the kids and I looked at him.

"What're you trying to say, little one?" I asked.

Horror gave up and went back to his babbling. I patted the good side of his head and we went back to the sentence we were trying before.

"So like, ¿Como te llamas?'" Cross asked. I nodded.

"Me llamo Nightmare. Would be the reply. Except the name will be different of course." I explained. "You try."

"Does that mean 'my name is'?" Cross asked.

"Yep."

"Uhhh...Me llama Cross."

"Not quite. You're very close-"

"P-pu-p-" Horror tried again. I looked down at him, Cross doing the same.

"Hmm?" I prompted.

"P-p-p....Puto!"

I was taken aback. Puto. Puto means fuck in Spanish. Oh gods. Horror must've heard me muttering that under my breath sometimes.

"Nightmare? You good?" I heard Killer asked. I started laughing.

"What's up?" Dust asked.

"Oh, nothing."

"Well what's...Puto?" Killer asked.

"Nothing you three need to worry about now." I said with a chuckle. "Now let's get back to what you were doing. What does '¿Como te llamas?' Mean?"

"Ughhhhhh." Killer complained. I could tell Dust was annoyed too.

I laughed and hugged Horror closer to me as he tried to escape.

"Papa!" He suddenly said loudly.

"Now that's the word I was looking for!" I said laughing, hugging the babybones close.

Now I just have to hope he doesn't say that word around.

———————————————————————

925 words - for both stories.

Thank you both for the requests. I hope you both like it. I combined them both into one part since they're a bit short.