DS Dream x Night x Swad - Smol

(They also gave the plot for this story

(They also gave the plot for this story. It's at the end.)
DS Dream is still Delusion and noot is in passive form.

Fluffylime

Nightmare POV:

I was sleeping. I was snuggled up in my blanket and was very comfortable. The sound of my door opening woke me up. I blinked awake grumpily as light entered my room and hit me in the face. I saw Dream coming over to me.

"Night?" He asked, stopping in front of me.

"Go away. I want to sleep." I replied, flipping over to keep the light out of my face.

"Brother! I just wanted you to come with me!" Dream protested.

"To do what?" I sleepily asked, already falling back asleep.

"I was going to check on the Dreamswap and Swapdream brothers because they just moved into the same palace together and I wanted to make sure everything is okay." He explained.

"Then take Ink or Blue." I told him.

"I can't! Ink is working and Blue is training with his Alphys." Dream noticed I was falling back asleep and shook me. I sat up and glared at him. I looked a lot less menacing than I used too, still I tried. Dream wasn't phased. "Come on! They want to meet you too ya know." He told me.

"Fine." I slowly got out of bed after Dream walked out. Stupid Dream.

I changed quickly into my old outfit. Purple, gold, and white suit, black pants, purple and gold boots, and my crown. I walked out of my room. Dream was waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"I guess." I crossed my arms. Dream put a hand on my shoulder and teleported us.

We arrived in a big city just outside a palace. Dream grabbed my hand and began dragging me inside. It was quite a nice palace. We walked up some stairs to the second floor.

"OG!" I heard the yell. I looked to the right and then Dream got tackled.

I made a face as I saw another version of me hugging him. The Dreamswap one.

"Hey DS."(DS Night goes by DS since his Dream is Delusion. Also I don't know his Au name.) Dream said. They got up. The other version of me was taller than me. Which was odd.

"Oh! Is this your brother?" DS asked. "Hello other me!"

"Hi." I said. A bit weirded out. Why was he so happy-ish.

"What is all the noise?" I turned and saw another version of me. He was also taller than me. Am I just that short?

"Hi Lucid(SD Nightmare)." Dream greeted. "This is my brother." He waved to me, I waved back. I crossed my arms again. "Do you guys know where your brothers are?"