OuterSci - A Little Problem

Fluff

Sci POV:

I was fixing up Palette's arm. The little kid had fallen down the stairs and broken his wrist. Dream was on the his other side, comforting him. I finished putting the cast on and leaned back up.

"All done!" I told him. He looked at me, still crying a little. "It'll feel better soon." I walked over to my desk and grabbed a sticker book. I went back over to him. He chose a sticker and I placed it on his cast. He smiled a little.

"Thank you..." He said quietly.

"How about we head home now, sweetie?" Dream asked as he picked up his kid. "Thanks again Sci for seeing us on such short notice."

"It's no problem. Come back in two weeks and we'll see how his wrist is doing." I told Dream. He nodded and walked out.

I tidied up the room and began walking back to my lab room. I feel like I've forgotten something. 'I am really hoping it wasn't-'
My thoughts were interrupted by a loud CRASH! It came from my lab room. I ran over and opened the door. I had a little cabinet with shelves above it. Yeah ,the mixtures on the shelves had gotten knocked down. Luckily the cabinet was fine. I walked over and picked up a beaker that hadn't broken. As I did, I almost gasped. There was Outer, on the floor, tiny. Why was he even-? Ohhhh...I'd forgotten about him. He'd asked to come over earlier and I said yes without really thinking. I sighed and picked him up. He fit in my hand pretty well. I put him in the pocket of my lab coat and continued cleaning up the mess. Outer must've tripped and fell back into the cabinet which made the shelves shake and make things fall. Some of it must've gotten on him too. I chuckled to myself. Outer was always a little clumsy.

Outer POV:

I woke up with aching shoulder blades. Why did they hurt? And why could I only see white? I moved up so that I was sitting. Am I dreaming? Oh wait. I fell backwards into Sci's cabinet after tripping on a beaker on the floor. That explains the shoulder blades. I looked up. The top of wherever I am is open. I stood up and fell forwards. It's hard to stand up here. Then I felt something grab my hood. I started getting pulled upwards. Once I was out of the white place, I realized it was a pocket. Did I get kidnapped by a giant? The hand holding me flipped me onto its palm.

"How'd you sleep, Starry?" I knew that voice. I looked up and saw Sci! Wait...did I shrink? "I think one of my shrinking mixtures fell on you." Sci explained as though he knew what I was thinking.

"So," I began "What do we do now?"

Sci placed me on the table beside his work.

"I'm working on a enlargement mixture for you. It has to set overnight though." He explained.

"I don't mind. As long as you take care of me. And tell my brother I'm not gonna be home tonight." I said. Sci laughed.

"Can do."

I smiled and watched him work. I had no idea what he was doing but it was impressive. And pretty.

~That Night~

Sci POV:

Outer was oddly cute when he was tiny. Especially when he got angry. We were at my desk in my room and I was poking him. He was getting upset. It was so cute.

"Stop!" He shouted, which was still pretty quiet. He puffed his cheeks out angrily. I just giggled.

"Okay, I'll stop. Why don't we go bed?" I asked. He nodded.

I grabbed a small pillow from the floor and put Outer on it. He curled up on it and fell asleep quite fast. I patted his head one more time and went to get ready myself. I returned and said another quick goodnight to Outer before falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning to Outer smacking my face. I sat up and lightly shoved him away, knocking him over. He gasped dramatically. I sighed in a loving way. This is gonna be a long day.

————————————————————————

711 words