Bad Sans Poly - Lake Day

Cross POV:

We were all snuggling on the couch. It was a boring summer day and the AC just had to go out in the castle. We were all still cuddling though because we had nothing else to do. I was stuck in between Horror and Nightmare right now.

"We should really go do something." Killer complained. He was laying on Nightmare's lap with Dust laying on top of him.

"Like what? None of us can function and the repair guy won't be here until tomorrow." Nightmare asked. We sat in silence for a moment.

"Maybe we can go to the lake. It's cold." I suggested.

"That sounds quite nice actually. I can't get in the water, but you guys could have fun." Nightmare said.

We agreed to go. Soon after we changed, we all teleported there. I went over to the water right away while the others set up. I dipped my fingers in. It sent a shiver up my arm and through my spine. I felt someone behind me.

Killer POV:

I shoved Cross into the water. I laughed as he resurfaced. He pulled me in beside him. We floated out a bit farther and we held each other's arms. The cool water felt nice in the heat. Soon Horror swam over and joined us. Water leaked out of his skull as he surfaced.

"Now my skull's heavy." He complained. I grabbed his face and tilted his head to dump the water out.

We kept talking in the water for awhile. Then we heard a hiss from the shore. We saw an angry Nightmare and a hysterically laughing Dust. We went back over and Dust explained through laughs that the water came up higher than before and hit Nightmare's leg.

"It's not funny". Nightmare stated.

Dust joined us in the water and we began messing around with one another. A splash fight in sued and Dust and I were on a team against Horror and Cross.

Nightmare POV:

I watched the idiots have a water fight. Horror and Cross managed to win. I started to make a little sandcastle on the shore. It was relaxing. Soon the boys came back over. Dust was tired and so was Cross. They went to the towel we set up and fell asleep together. Killer came over to me.

"If you knock this over I will throw you."

"Night is there foooooood?" Horror asked.

"Bag." I pointed to the duffel bag.

"I want snuggles." Killer said.

"Dry off first." I told him. I put the finishing touches on my sandcastle as Killer crawled over to me and laid on my lap.

I patted his head. Horror came back and hugged me from behind. I leaned against him. I loved our little relationship.

"Did you guys have fun in the water?" I asked, the question was more directed at Horror.

"Yeah. My skull still feels heavy." He said.

"Here." I reached my tentacles up and tilted his head over. Some water spilled out.

Killer jolted up due to the noise. 'Let's go sit next to Dust and Cross.' I mouthed. He nodded and went to the other two. Me and Horror joined them a moment later. We all cuddled on the shore as the sun blared down at us.

I wouldn't spend the day any other way.

————————————————————————

554 words

Hola. The Oneshot updates here might get even slower because am making a Hollow Knight oneshot book because yes. I like that fandom too. It should come out soon.

Anyway bai~!