Killer x Lust - Sick

Requested by @Immentallyinsane
It's also technically a bad guys x Lust but it's mostly Killer.

Killer POV:

Lust had gotten sick recently. It's not you typical cold though. He has a very high fever and can't do much.

We were all waiting outside his room for Boss, who was checking in him right now. I was silently tapping my fingers together while we waited for Nightmare. He told us not to go in as well because we can get sick. He can't.

I heard the doorknob turn and the goop-covered skeleton walked out.

"Is he doing any better-?" I blurted out. Boss looked at me.

"No. We need to look around for something that might help or it's going to get worse. He's at 105 now." 'Oh no!' I tapped my fingers together faster. 'He won't die though... right?' Nightmare sighed. "We need to search through some aus." Nightmare assigned us all to an area of the multiverse. I didn't really want to leave Lust alone though.

I walked up to Boss before he left.

"Need something, Killer?" He asked.

"Could I stay back with Lust? In case something happens? I'm just worried." I asked. Nightmare sighed.

"Okay. I'll go check your part." And with that he teleported off with the others.

I opened the door to Lust's room and found him sitting in bed, like before, watching YouTube. I sat on the bed beside him.

"You doing okay?" I asked. Lust turned to look at me before shaking his head slightly.

He tried to sit up but winced as he did. I grabbed him and helped him. I leaned the small skeleton against my side.

"Kills why does it hurt so bad?" Lust asked. I kissed his head.

"I don't know love. Here." I took the phone from his hands and held it for him.

"Why won't you guys let me do anything else?" Lust complained with a wince.

"Because you're in pain and we worry you'll get hurt." I told him. Lust seemed to be in pain so I laid him back down.

"Killer don't you leave-" Lust stopped as I laid down beside him too, still holding the phone. I got under the covers and hugged him close to me. He tried to shove me away, but failed due to being sick. "Nooo! You'll get sick too!" Lust whined. I laughed.

"I'll be fine." I gave him another kiss on the head.

Lust grumbled but snuggled up to me. I held him close with my arm and held the phone with the other.

Hopefully the others will find something. For now, I'll take care of the sick skeleton. I love him.

————————————————————————

445 words