Red x Lust - Rough Days

Thank you for the Request!

Red POV:

I was sitting on the couch, just relaxing and drinking mustard like I normally do. It was an okay day so far-

"SANS!"

Never mind.

"What boss?" I said, glaring back at him.

"WHY'RE YOU STILL HERE?! I TOLD YOU TO GO TO YOUR POST AN HOUR AGO!" Papyrus shouted. I'd forgotten about that...and I thought he'd left already.

"Oops. Sorry boss." I replied sarcastically "I must've forgot."

I knew boss was seething now. He hated it when I 'forgot' to do something. He stomped down the stairs and tore the mustard bottle out of my hands then threw it on the ground.

"GET OUT!" I stood up and walked out the door as he said that. "AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU'VE DONE SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE!!"

He then slammed the door in my face. Well now this day is now much worse. I walked off the porch and began walking through Underfell's 'lovely' Snowdin. Stupid crappy days. I knew Papyrus will let me come back later, not bothering to check if I did anything, so now I just had to wait. I accidentally stepped on a Snowdrake's claw and it screamed at me. We had a little fight and it ended when he just walked off.

What an annoyingly crappy day. I did realize something that made the day a bit better. I can go see Lust later. I smiled a little at the thought. He never yelled at me. He liked having me around and didn't mind that I was lazy. I just have to wait a few more hours.

Lust POV:

It was a normal day at the club. I was doing shows, wandering around, helping at the bar. Right now I was sitting at the bar and helping the bartender take orders. Today was horrible. Too many touchy weirdos. A sudden chill ran through my bones. 'I need my vest/sweatshirt(I'm not exactly sure what Lust has).' I thought. I hopped off the stool I was on and began walking back to the changing room that was in the back.

Someone grabbed my shoulder in the way there.

"Want me to walk you wherever your going, cutie~?" They asked.

"No? I am perfectly capable of walking." I replied. I wasn't in a flirty or lustful mood today.

He grumbled but let me keep walking. 'Weirdo.' I thought. It was nothing new. It was Underlust. This place attracts a lot of...interesting people. As I was about to take the corner to the changing rooms, someone grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to them.

"Hey beautiful~." They said. "Wanna have some dancing fun~?"

"Okay. No." I replied. "I want to get my jacket." I tried to get out of his grip, but he was strong.

"Aww, come on~."

"Not today. Any other day, but not..." I pulled my arm up and rammed my elbow into the monster's stomach. "Today!" He retracted his arms from the pain.

I took my chance and dashed into the changing room. I went up to the locker that I had the key too and grabbed my jacket out of it. 'Stupid creep. That keeps happening tonight. Touchy creeps.' I thought angrily as I put my jacket back on. I took my phone out and checked the time. 'Huh. End of my shift. Perfect timing.'

I smiled. Now Red can come over. He might already be over. He likes to be early. I hopped up and down excitedly. That'll make this crummy day a bit better. I rushed out of the club, silently praying I wouldn't bump into the creep I elbowed a minute ago. Off to my home!

I arrived home and knocked on the door. My brother opened.

"Hey Paps!" I said.

"Hello Sans! Your boyfriend arrived not too long ago!" He said as I walked in. I smiled.

Sure enough, Red was on the couch. I ran over to him and jumped onto him. He caught me easily.

"Welcome back, love." Red said. He kissed the top of my skull. I giggled.

"I miss youuuuuuu." I cooed as I snuggled into the crook of his neck. "Now cuddles!"

"Yeah, yeah."

Red wrapped his arms around me and held me in his lap. He always made any day better.

Red POV:

Lust was adorable. I kissed his skull more as he shifted to get comfortable. This was always the best part of the day. I got out of my aggressive au and got to see my boyfriend.

"Hey Red?" Lust asked

"Yes?"

"Would you ever leave me?" He asked "Like...because of my job?"

"What? No!" I replied, holding him closer. "We've talked about this. Your job doesn't matter. I love you either way." I heard him chuckle.

"Good. I love you too." He sat up and kissed me. I kissed back and we had a little loving moment. Then we went back to cuddling.

Sometimes these rough days are the best. It makes the cuddle time feel so much nicer after all of it.

————————————————————————

844 words

Thanks again for the request! I hope you liked it!