Petting Bird Wings - Multi-ship-short-story

Requested by @its12inthemorning
I compiled all the oneshots into one bc I didnt know if I could make a full story for each one.

The order of the oneshots are DS Dreamberry, DS Drink, Bird x Dance, AfterDeath.

DS Dreamberry

Blue POV:

I'm bored. Ink's being a little scaredy cat and won't let me near him and Dream's holed up in his room. The guards are no fun to flirt with. I pulled out my phone and began looking random things up. Somehow I got to birds. I read about them and came across some weird things. One thing read nearly made me burst out laughing. Apparently if you touch a bird's wings or tail, it may encourage mating hormones. Then I had an idea. What if I touched Dream's? I know he's like a bird. I swear I've heard him caw once or twice when he was surprised. Dream's been quite stressed lately...maybe I can help him.

I stood up and made my way towards Dream's room. I passed Ink's room and contemplated annoying him instead of Dream. Then I remembered his threat to stab me last time and kept walking.

I eventually arrived at Dream's very fancy door and knocked.

"Not now." Was the reply. What? He never says that. I knocked again. "I said not now. Go away." But since when do I listen?

I tried to open the door, but it didn't budge. Now Dream locked the door?

"I said not now." His voice came through again.

I rolled my eyes and opened a portal into his room. I walked through and found Dream hunched over his desk, he turned to glare at me.

"Can't you listen for once, you glitching bastard?" He said angrily.

I walked up behind him without a reply, which ticked him off. He stood up and turned around right as I reached out for his wings, which caused them to brush against my hands. I saw Dream's face flush for a second then go back to his normal angry face.

"Don't touch me." He said.

I teleported behind him and grabbed one of his fluffy wings. Dream started to shout something but stopped when I began rubbing the wing. He just stopped completely and stood there. I did it again and I felt him shiver. I walked Dream over to his bed and made him sit on the edge while I was behind him.
I began rubbing his spine and wings. Dream soon let out little pants and moans. I stole a glance at his face. Dream's face was colored with a yellow blush, now holding his hands over his mouth.

"You like this, huh?" I said. Dream turned to glare at me.

"Stupid," He muttered. He turned and yanked me into a kiss. It got heated and messy.

I reached behind Dream and grabbed his wings again. I down them again and Dream moaned into the kiss, allowing me to shove my tongue into his mouth. I pulled Dream onto the bed and kept rubbing his wings. I rolled on top of him, holding him down by his wings. I let go and looked at Dream, who was panting and looking up at me. I started to get off him when he grabbed me and pulled me back down.

"You started this, so now you've gotta fuck me." He said in a stern, yet breaking, voice.

"I mean, I won't object~." I teased. I sat on his pelvis. "Especially since you're the sub~." Dream huffed at me. His wings twitched a bit.

I ran my hands through his feathers again causing Dream to shiver with pleasure. I kept doing this as he took off his sweatshirt and shirt. I bent down to begin kissing his neck and ribs. I gripped onto his wings which made him moan.

"You're so beautiful." I complimented the winged skeleton.

"Can you just get on with it? I'm getting more needy the longer your dumbass teases me." Dream breathily said, clearly annoyed.