Cross x Nightmare x Swad - Stolen Love

Requested by @ItzPuppyChan

Cross POV:

I was smiling to myself. Today was finally the day. I get to marry Nightmare and unite our kingdoms! I was the prince of the the Kingdom of the Awoken. Basically people who are awake. Nightmare is the prince of the Kingdom of Nightmares. He's got a fitting name.

I was getting ready with a fancy outfit. A maid was helping me.

"Prince, please stop moving!" The maid asked.

"I'm sorry." I said. "I'm just really excited."

"Obviously."

She finished up and I looked at myself. I looked quite handsome. I really hope Nightmare feels the same.

"Okay." I said. "Let's head down."

I walked down to where the ceremony was being held. We were in my kingdom right now. I walked to the garden, where the ceremony was being held. People from both kingdoms clapped and were gathered outside of the garden to watch. The nobles were inside in seats. I sighed happily and walked down the isle past the nobles to my spot. I stood there and looked over the crowd. Nightmare should be here in a few minutes. The sun was glaring down at me, but a nice breeze was blowing through. The trees within this huge garden provided some shade. I caught the gaze of Queen Nim. She was about to step down for her son, but still didn't approve of me. So she was glaring at me. I wondered where Prince Dream was...probably helping his brother.

I waited patiently for quite a while. Even the priest was confused on what was taking Prince Nightmare so long.

"My son is and always will be a perfectionist." Nim said. "Actually wait no- that's Dream. Still explains it."

Suddenly we heard running and the crowd gasped. Dream came bursting into the venue we made and collapsed onto the floor next to the front seats. He got up quickly and looked up at me, then at some of the knights, then to his mother.

"I-I-Night-people-spears-gone-" He started hyperventilating.

"Dream-," Nim started. Dream burst into tears and fell to his knees. A knight burst in as well and ran up beside Dream. "General Sheller- what happened?" Nim asked. She had gotten up and was now picking up her distressed son.

"Some knights from another kingdom broke in with weapons and took Prince Nightmare. They attempted to harm Prince Dream, but me and Threese got him out. We couldn't get to Nightmare in time. They took him." 'Sheller' explained. I was stunned.

"Which Kingdom?" I asked.

"The Kingdom of Dreams."

"Swad." I said. It was no secret that Swad, the prince of the kingdom of Dreams wanted Nightmare as his other Ruler. We had to invite them for courtesy but this was too far. Everyone was stunned.

"Sheller assemble the army and attempt to get my son back." Nim ordered. Sheller nodded and ran off. I looked at one of the knights near me.

"Do the same." They nodded and soon knights began dispersing. I looked over at Dream. The poor Prince was breaking down in his mother's arms. Nim looked quite uncomfortable.

How could Swad do this? That's too far.

I just want Nightmare back.

I love him.

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned and saw Ink. My best friend. I practically consider him a sibling. He hugged me. I hugged him back.

"They'll get him." Ink said. "Now let's get you to a safe place." I nodded. I let Ink guide me back inside.