Creammare (Lemon) - A Little Break

Requested by @Oreanna123

This is my first ever attempt at a lemon, so forgive me for just plain cringiness and/or awfulness.

Nightmare POV:

I have been working for the past...29 hours. I haven't even taken a break. I can tell by the way Dream and Cross try to distract me they're worried.

I don't need a break. I need more time. I yawned. I heard my door open. I turned and saw Dream.

"Hi Nighty." He walked up and hugged me.

"Hello Dreams. What do you want?" I replied.

"Can you pleeeeaaaaaase watch a movie with and Cross? Pretty please?" He hugged me. I sighed.

"Fine."

Dream gasped and helped me up. We walked down to living room. Cross jumped on me right as we sat down.

"Hello Crossy." I hugged the monochrome to my chest. Dream went to the other side and we all cuddled together as we watched a movie.

Afterward, I told the two that I needed to get back to work.

"Nuh-uh." Cross said. "You've been working for soooo long. At least take a bath with us." I blushed at the thought my of taking a bath with my boyfriends.

"Fine. Only if I can fuck you after." I said.

"Better be in your passive form. I hate the goop."

"Nah. It's more fun this way."

"What about meee?" Dream complained.

"You can join too. It's more fun when we do it together~." I said.

"True." Dream hugged Cross from behind too "Now let's go get cleaned up."

~After a Very Relaxing Bath~

3rd Person POV:

The lovers made their way to the bedroom. When they arrived Nightmare pinned Cross to the bed almost immediately.

"Now...let's get down to business, Crossy." Nightmare said seductively.

Dream went beside Cross and began kissing him as Nightmare began taking his clothes off.

Soon Cross was naked in between the two guardians.

"Summon something for us Crossy." Nightmare whispered in his ear.

Cross obliged and summoned a female lower half. Nightmare and Dream stopped to admire his beauty for a bit.

"Damn Cross, you've got a nice ass~." Nightmare commented, making the monochrome blush.

"And some thighs." Dream added. Cross covered his face out of embarrassment.

"Aww, Cross. Don't be shy. Are you ready~?" He nodded behind his hands.

Dream wrapped his arms around Cross's torso and began kissing and biting his neck. Nightmare got in between Cross's legs and rubbed his thighs, steadily getting closer to his entrance.

"Nighty! Hurry up!" Cross complained. He complied and bent down to Cross's entrance, eating him out. "Ah~!" Cross moaned out. Right then Dream bit down in his neck too.

Nightmare POV:

I pulled away from Cross just before he could finish.

"Why?" He asked as Dream stopped too.

I quickly took off my clothes and Dream followed, both of us already having summoned our male ecto-bodies.

"This is why." I told him.

I scooped him into a kiss. A very heated one. I shoved my tongue into his mouth and explored it. I flipped Cross over with my tentacles. He was now laying right in front of Dream's member.

"You know what to do~." Dream cooed. Oh how his innocence fled~. Cross wasted no time.

He looked so vulnerable from my view. I slapped his ass once causing him to moan onto Dream. I was ready now though, I grabbed Cross's hips and thrusted into his entrance, causing him to scream a little, which in turn made Dream moan and grip the sheets. Oh he felt so good! I waited a few minutes to make sure Cross adjusted before thrusting lightly. Hearing Cross moaning onto Dream's member made me smile. I thrusted faster.

"Ah~! I'm-I'm close~! Ah~!" Dream moaned out. He came in Cross's mouth, who swallowed it. Dream pulled out and pet Cross.

I wasn't done yet though~. I kept going and Cross kept moaning as Dream comforted him. Soon Cross came, but I still wasn't done. I kept thrusting into him faster, until I thrust in one last time and came, which caused Cross to as well. I pulled out and the monochrome passed out onto the bed, ecto de-summoning.

"That was fun." Dream breathed out.

"Who said you were done~?" Dream looked at me, a bit worried. "You agreed to this, so now it's your turn. You don't get off that easily~." I moved Cross to the other side of the bed with my tentacles, he was out cold.

I pinned Dream down and looked over his body.

"Switch bodies for me, will ya?" I asked. Dream complied and summoned a female lower half instead of a male like before. "Perfect. You're so pretty~." Dream blushed more.

I got right down to business with Dream and thrusted into him quickly. He screamed out, which I noticed caused Cross to stir a little, so before Dream could again, I quickly inserted a tentacle into his mouth. I began thrusting and the little slut started sucking on it.

"Oh~ Keep doing that." I ordered. Dream complied and sucked harder.

I thrusted into him harder an hit a certain spot that made him scream and go limp. Of course it was muffled though.

"Want me to hit there again~?" Dream nodded to the best of his ability. I kept hitting that spot and Dream's eyes rolled into the back of his head.

He came long before me. I eventually finished and pulled out. Dream flopped back, tired. God, he looked cute. I changed the sheets and blankets with magic, as well as cleaning us up a little. I climbed into bed and hugged Cross from behind while Dream snuggled into his chest tiredly.

They were right. I did need a break.

————————————————————————

957 words

I questioned my life choices about 10 times during this.