DS Drink and DS Blink - 2 Different Stories

Requested by @I__am__sleepy

Ink POV:

Dream is acting off. He keeps complimenting me and I don't know why. And now he's called me to his office. I walked in and Dream looked at me.

"There's the beautiful mercenary." He said and stood up.

"Okay, what's with the compliments, Boss?" I asked. I wanted answers.

"Can't I compliment my best mercenary?" He asked, coming up to me. I glared at him. "Besides, you've got a cute little face."

"I am not little, Boss!" I retorted.

"You're so adorable when your angry, my little boyfriend." Oh yeah, we're also dating.

I got all flustered and melted into the taller's grip.

"You stupid." I said like a child. Dream laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go snuggle-"

"Your highness?" Dream turned to the door, where a maid stood. "Your meeting is about to start."

"Ugh. Fine. I'll cuddle you later, my pretty little mercenary." I sighed.

I was looking forward to the cuddles.

...

Dream POV:

I walked back out from the meeting room and found Blue flirting with Ink. My Ink. I glared at them. I walked up to Ink and picked him up, annoying Blue.

"Hey! We were having a conversation!" Blue complained.

"Well to bad. I want time with my perfect little boyfriend." I flared my wings towards him before walking off.

"Jerk!" Blue called.

I rolled my eyes and turned to look at Ink. He sighed and rested Gish was on my shoulder.

"What's wrong, little cutie?" I asked.

"Why do you get so upset when another person talks to me?" He asked.

"Because I don't want them taking you from me..." I muttered. "You're amazing-ness should be all mine."

"Pfft- you're silly." Ink kissed my head. "I wouldn't leave you. I like your stupid compliments." I chuckled.

"That's good. Now let's go cuddle, little mercenary."

"Seriously though, why do you call me little?"

"Because your adorably short." Ink sighed.

"You're the only one who can call me short."

I chuckled.

He's adorable. And he's all mine.

———————————————————————

DS Blink

Ink POV:

I was going out today. Probably talk to some friends, take a walk, zone out, kill some people if there's an easy job. Just as I was about to exit the palace, Blue's strings wrapped around my wrist and pulled me back to him.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"You aren't going out with your friends." He said.

"And why not, Glitch?"

"Isn't it odd how they always leave you behind? Or try to sneak away from you?" I did notice that. But it's nothing. "They don't like you. Heck, once I heard then saying they only keep you around to protect them." Did they? "Isn't it odd how they never fight when you guys are threatened? They all hide behind you. Expecting you to protect them. They leave while you're fighting." They did have a tendency to do that...now that I think about it. "So ditch them. You can stay with me tonight." I looked up and met Blue's eyes.

"...alright."

Blue smiled and we walked to his room. I sat on his bed. He did have a lot of points...maybe they aren't good friends. My thoughts were interrupted when Blue flopped onto the bed beside me. I chuckled at him.

What if he ever started doing those things? Or something worse?

He flipped over and hugged me.

"You doing okay, Ink?" He asked.

"Yeah. I just...would you ever do anything like my friends did to me?"

"Nope. I would never." Blue reassured. "I love you and I will always protect you, Ink." Ink sighed. "Not fully convinced?"

"Not really." I replied. What if he's lying? And he truly does have intentions to do that?

"Then let me prove it to you." He sat up and I watched him. "Just how much I love you." He pulled me into a kiss.

That same kiss soon turned very heated and messy. I shoved him forward onto the bed and got on top of him.

"Really now? That you won't leave me like my friends?"

"Yep." Blue flipped us over. "I'll prove it to you so much that you won't be able to walk for a week."

"Good. Wreck me with your proof."

————————————————————————

I'm so sorry these are so short!

723 words