Swap x Fellswap Sans - Training

Requested by @OlliePower796
Also, Swap and Blue are the same. I just used Swap here.

Swap POV:

I was walking to go meet Fellswap for some training. He was harsh but it helped. I liked him. I arrived in our little area behind my house, so I walked a total of about twenty feet. I saw him waiting with a sharpened bone in his hand, facing away. I was about to say hi when he turned and threw the bone at me. It flew just past my face.

"Always expect an enemy to attack! Never wait to see!" Fellswap shouted, turning to me.

"Sorry." I said.

"Don't apologize! The enemy will just kill you!" I nodded. "Now start!"

Fellswap jumped at me and we started our 'training' which was really just us fighting and Swapfell criticizing me.

I sat down against my house for break after a bit.

"What're you doing?! You can't take a break during a fight!" Fellswap shouted.

"I'm taking a break." I said.

"But in a battle-"

"THIS ISNT A REAL BATTLE!" I shouted. That startled Fellswap. He took a step back.

"I'm just trying to prepare you for a real battle." He said.

"Well this isn't one! So give me a break!" I shot back. I stood up. "Actually, I'm done for today." I didn't think I could do much more with Fellswap today, especially not when I'm mad at him.

"Swap-," Fellswap started. I ignored him and walked back inside.

I went into my room and locked it.

Fellswap POV:

Goddammit. I'm such an idiot sometimes! And now Swap's mad at me. I need to apologize to him. I walked into his house and looked around. Swap must be in his room. I walked into his kitchen and decided to make some tacos.

I finished them and walked up to Swap's room.

"Hey." I said, knocking on the door.

"Go away."

"I'm sorry, Swap." I said. "I shouldn't have been that hard on you."

"Leave." I placed the tacos on the floor outside of his room.

"I made tacos if you ever stop being a baby." I then walked off and out of his room. I went back to our meeting spot.

I sat there and waited. I knew Swap probably wouldn't come out, but whatever.

I heard footsteps just as I was about to leave. I saw Swap walk out.

"The tacos were really good." He muttered.

"Pfft- clearly. I'm the best at making tacos." I stated. Swap walked up to me and hugged me. I felt myself blush.

"Thank you."

"It-its nothing."

Swap buried his skull into the crook of my neck. I blushed more. What am I doing?? I do NOT like him! I hugged him back and just stood there. Awkwardly.

Swap pulled away and looked at me, a blushing mess.

"Do you...like me?" Yes- NO! What is happening?

"Yes-" I blurted out. What. Did. I. Just. Say. "No! No I don't!" I turned away, blushing like crazy. I heard Swap laugh.

He grabbed my armor and pulled me back to him.

"Nooo!" I said, trying to shove him off. "You're stupid-" I was cut off when Swap kissed me.

I rolled my eyes and leaned into it. Swap pulled back after a second.

"So you do-"

"No." I cut him off. "You're stupid."

I then got out of his grip and ran back to my au, a blushing mess who desperately wanted to hide under my blanket for 36 hours fangirling over the fact that Swap kissed him.

———————————————————————

591 words