DS Drink (🍋) - Reward

Requested by @I__am__sleepy

Dream POV:

I sight as I shuffled through reports. Most of them I just needed to sign. But some I actually had to read, luckily though, those ones are marked with red. I'm bored. This is boring. And my wrist hurts from signing my name each time. I miss Ink. We've been dating for a while but I have to keep sending him on mission after mission to help with spreading positivity and when he was here, I was usually out. The only time we see each other is late at night, when one of us has long since fallen asleep. And usually one is gone by the time the other wakes.

He's worked so hard too. I need to reward him. I'll have him take the next week or so off and do so myself. And maybe we can have some...fun too. It's been so long since we've had fun in the bedroom.

I was snapped out of my lewd daydream when the door to my office opened. I looked to the door and saw none other than my best mercenary and boyfriend standing there.

"Hello Ink, welcome back." I stood up and the smaller ran over and hugged me. "I missed you." I said as I picked him up, hugging him back. He wrapped his legs around my waist.

"I missed you too, Dream." Ink said, sighing happily.

"I'm making you take the next week or so off, okay? I'm doing it myself too, because I want some quality time with you, my love." I informed Ink. I felt him nod as he put his head in the crook of my neck.

"Sounds great. I love you." Ink said quietly.

"Good. You rest. I have a reward planned for after dinner. For doing so well on your missions." I kissed his skull and began walking to my room to let him take a nap.

I placed him on the bed and then he grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ink asked. "I want cuddles."

"Okay fine." I took my shoes off and laid on the bed. "Just for you."

Ink gave me a smirk and wrapped his arms around my torso before pulling himself to me and nuzzling my chest. I chuckled and held Ink close. He fell asleep soon after.

...

I got up a little before dinner to get some more reports done. I was quite focused and only got snapped out of it when I felt someone hug me from behind. I leaned back into them and smiled. I looked up and met Ink's eyes.

"How about we go get some food, Boss?" Ink suggested.

"For the twentieth time, Ink. You can call me Dream." I said.

"Force of habit. Now are you coming or not, because I'm about to get food without you."

"Okay, okay. I'm coming." I got up and walked beside Ink.

I wrapped a wing around him and Ink chuckled.

"So what's this reward you were talking about earlier, Bo-er-Dream?" Ink asked. I laughed at his stutter.

"Well that's a surprise. But I bet you can figure it out pretty easily. You're quite smart, Ink."

Ink sighed happily. We both made it to the dining hall and sat in our seats. His was beside mine as he is my right hand man. I was mostly just talking with Ink as we ate, happy we were able to have time to talk.

...

3rd Person POV:

Ink seemed quite eager to finish dinner, annoyed that it took so long Dream was pretty sure that Ink had figured out the surprise.

Once dinner finally ended, Dream walked back to his room with Ink beside him. Ink still seemed eager.

Once they entered, Dream turned and pinned Ink to the wall. Ink blushed and smirked. He'd hoped this was what Dream was planning, and he was excited to see he was right. Dream leaned in and kissed the smaller. Ink immediately kissed back, but he didn't open his mouth for Dream. So Dream reached into Ink's pants and began rubbing his pelvis lightly. Ink moaned into the kiss, letting Dream in. Dream explored Ink's mouth and continued to rub his pelvis until he felt Ink's magic spark to life. He pulled his hand away and let the smaller summon a female lower half. Dream pulled away from the kiss, leaving Ink panting. Dream picked Ink up and walked to his bed, tossing the smaller on it. Then Dream climbed on top of him. Dream undressed Ink and then himself. Then he summoned his male lower half.

"Ready for some fun~?" Dream cooed to Ink.

"Of course~! Anything for you. You're the Boss~." Ink wrapped his arms around Dream's neck.

Dream leaned in and kissed Ink passionately again. Then he brought his cock up to Ink's entrance and thrusted in. Ink moaned into the kiss. Dream let go of it a moment later and began thrusting fast into Ink. Ink kept his arms wrapped tightly around Dream's neck as the taller continued. After a bit, Ink felt a knot in his stomach.

"I-I'm close~! Ah-!" Ink moaned out.

Dream heard but didn't slow his pace. Ink felt it build up and he screamed out as he released. Dream chuckled and continued. Ink came down from his high pretty fast as he realized Dream was still going. He felt everything now that the overstimulation is kicking in. His eye lights rolled back as he called out Dream's name, nearly crying from the pleasure. Dream looked up and and began kissing and biting Ink's neck, leaving a lot of love bites and hickeys. As Dream pulled away, Ink pulled him into a sloppy kiss. Dream held Ink in the kiss with a wing as he felt himself grow close right as Ink hit his second orgasm.

"Are you ready, Ink~?" Dream asked, pulling away from the kiss. "Are you ready for me to fill you up~?" Ink somehow managed to blush more.

"Yeah- Ah~!" Ink replied, holding tightly into Dream's shoulders now. "Please~! I want it!"

"Be patient, Inky." Dream whispered. "And you'll get it."

Ink whimpered, being impatient. Dream purposefully slowed a down a little to make Ink wait. Soon he sped back up and came inside of Ink, which triggered another organs from the smaller. They both moaned loudly as they rode out their orgasms together. Then Dream fell onto Ink, making them both lay on the messy bed.

"I fucking love you Ink." Dream said tiredly.

"I love you too, but I won't if we stay in this bed. I wanna be cleeeaaan." Ink complained.

"Okay, okay." Dream got up and carried Ink to the bathroom. He started the water and placed Ink in. "You clean up and I'll replace the sheets. If you need me, just call." Dream kissed Ink's skull before walking out to go tend to the sheets.

What a fun night.

———————————————————————

1152 words