Nightberry - Secret Friends

Dom!Nightmare x Sub!Blue
Thanks for the request!

Dom!Nightmare x Sub!BlueThanks for the request!

Fluffy-Lime-thing

Blue POV:

Ink was ranting about the bad guys again. It was rather boring. I'd heard it a hundred times by now. It was getting more and more annoying. I get we needed to stop them, but they really don't seem too bad on their own when they aren't destroying things. I sighed, starting to zone Ink out. He never minded when I did that. Dream listened like his life depended on it so, yeah. I wanted to go for a walk. Yeah. A walk sound quite nice. I have to wait until Ink is done though. It's not that I don't like Ink. He's one of my best friends. It's just his rants. What neither of them know though, is that I meet up with Nightmare once a week.

Ink soon finished and I left for a walk. I went to my own au and began wandering through the forest. Patrolling, wandering, keeping an eye out for humans, and thinking. Mostly about how the bad guys are when they aren't fighting us. They seem to care for each other quite a bit. I've noticed that. I've also noticed that Nightmare has a tendency to immediately retreat if one of his subordinates is injured bad enough. It's actually kind of sweet. Granted, we do the same thing. If one of us gets hurt, we fall back and take care of each other.

I stopped in a small clearing and looked up. The dark sky was a bit sad. We were going to get out one day though.

A hug from behind startled me. I looked up and saw Nightmare. I turned and hugged him back.

"I missed you~!" I told him. He hugged me a bit tighter.

We became friends after I helped him after a battle we had. We'd found Nightmare alone and surprise attacked him. Dream and Ink left afterwards, but I stayed. I helped Nightmare and made sure he got back to his castle safely. We just kind of...became friends.

"Yeah yeah." Nightmare replied, snapping me out of my flashback.

"'Yeah yeah.' What mister?" I teased.

"I missed you too..." he mumbled. I giggled. He scooped me up in his arms.

"Uhm...Nightmare?" I asked.

"Shut up. I want to watch a movie." He told as he teleported us. We arrived in his room.

"Won't your team know I'm here?" I worried.

"I locked the door. If they say they heard you I'll just deny it. They can't win an argument against me." He joked. I laughed.

I was quite excited. I was watching a movie with my new friend! I could show Ink the bad guys aren't all bad.

"That's not gonna work." Nightmare suddenly said. What just happened? "I felt your hope. It wouldn't work. Dream maybe. Ink no. You can't change his mind. Have you heard of Error's attempts?" He asked me. He walked back up to me. "I didn't mean to make you upset. What movie do you want?"

I smiled a little and chose a happy movie. Nightmare nodded and he started it. He sat beside me on the bed. Soon it turned into us cuddling. I was in his lap and he had his arms around my waist. I liked it. I smiled a little at thinking I was cuddling with my former enemy.

Nightmare POV:

I held onto Blue tightly. He was so small and adorable. I started kissing the top of his skull. He didn't stop it. I slowly moved down the back of his skull. He shivered from the sudden touch. I moved down to the back of his neck from there.

"N-Nightmare? Why're you doing this?" He asked. I smirked.

"Because I love you." He tensed when I said that. I pulled my head back up and looked down at the skeleton who looked more like a blueberry right now from his blush.

"I-um-I-yeah..." he stuttered out. "Yeah...I love you too." That last sentence was so quiet I barely heard it.

"Good."

I kissed him passionately. It was so nice. Blue gently kissed back after a few seconds. I let go for a second and then went back, much more heated. I licked his 'lip' for permission and he opened up. I don't think it was to let me in, but I started making out with him anyway. As I was exploring my new territory, Blue brought his arms up and wrapped them around my neck the best he could. I broke the kiss and looked at him. Blue was panting underneath me. I blushed. I leaned back down to his neck and began biting and kissing it.

"Mmmm~" Blue hummed as I continued. It sounded so nice. But I needed more.

I bit down hard on a certain area. That finally got a moan out of him. I smiled as I kept biting down. Blue kept moaning.

"Nigh-Ah~! Your team is going to hear us! Ah~!" He covered his mouth.

"Well screw them." I replied, letting go of Blue's neck. "They can enjoy it." I slid my hands under his shirt and and began messing with his lower spine and pelvis.

Blue's moans slowly got louder and I was enjoying it. I began making out with him again. This was going to be a fun night~.

~The Next Morning~

Blue POV:

I woke up cuddling with Nightmare. His ribs were comfy, oddly enough. Then I heard my phone buzzing. I turned over quietly and reached to get my phone from my pants, which were on the floor. Oh wait. I've been here the whole night. And sure enough, Dream and Ink were freaking out. So was my brother as well. I sighed. A tentacle wrapped around my waist and pulled me back over to Nightmare. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't worry Bluebell. I'll just tell them I took you and blah blah blah you escaped." Nightmare said. I giggled.

"Thanks Nighty." I said, cuddling back into him.

I slowly fell back asleep. As I did, I felt Nightmare wrap his tentacles around me protectively. I love him.

————————————————————————

1024 words